• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

6 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

Glad your pleased with it mate :good:

I use these wheelnuts on mine :cheers:

Cheers fella :good:

And thanks for the link, they look really nice actually, especially in red. I think that'll match pretty well with the red on the body so might order a set of those along with the bash plates.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

they do take a couple of weeks to arrive tho :cheers:

and yes i threadlock them lol :rofl:

Ah that's all good, i'm used to waiting a while for stuff to arrive from good ol' China, lol. Although on that Ebay listing it does say located in United Kingdom & estimated delivery 8th June, or is that a little white lie from the seller? 😜

Haha, yeah i'll be putting threadlock on mine as well when I go out this saturday. Don't want any more 'wheel rolling off down the road & chassis scraping the tarmac' incidents :lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Guns said:

Abused the X in a lovely evening bash in Kenilworth!

QM7K5Es.jpg

Also hammered the Rustler 4x4, its such a little tank!

Were abouts is that, i know the common and the outdoor pool, but never seen any woodland or bike jumps.
Going to hit up Burton Dasset hills with the lst and crawlers on the weekend, have you ran the xmax there? Some good places to get some really decent air.

2 minutes ago, Redback said:

Were abouts is that, i know the common and the outdoor pool, but never seen any woodland or bike jumps.
Going to hit up Burton Dasset hills with the lst and crawlers on the weekend, have you ran the xmax there? Some good places to get some really decent air.

To be fair. Im new to the area, my Mrs lives nearby. Ill ask her and let you know. Ive been Burton Dasset to eat a burger and watch the sunset during lockdown as that was all you could do, but Id imagine it would be great for an X Maxx or Crawling. Sure we will end up going!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Redback said:

Common Lane apparantly? We parked by some houses by some traffic lights and went into the woods

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

You guys are gonna have fun and youl get to play with cars as well lol :rofl:

I'm still upset at the sheer distance between your good self, @Yrkoon and I - hopefully some day we can meet for a bash 😎

Edited by Bert_w164
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Shergar said:

I think it’s making everyone hungry 😂

Meet Bertw164 or whatever my username is for a bash session and as long as you're a nice chap the hospitality comes as a part of the parcel 😎

• Like 2
  • Haha 1