• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

MSUK Scammer: Charged

Nick

good.gifgood news, i haven't been on here that long and i did worry when i bought a car from a forum advert on here, but the seller was true to his word and i'm now the proud owner of an e-revo....what i'm trying to say is there seems to be a decent group of people here good.gif

Awesome!!

Its good to know some scumbag got his just deserts!!!

Its laughable when people think that they can hide behind proxy's and stuff.. :rofl:

One question however..

If hes been charged, and the investigation is over, surely theres no reason against posting his username?

• Like 2

nice

thanks for looking after us

the people that love this hobby and work hard to maintain it

was slowly losing faith in humanity(maybe just chavvy ****)

and this has restore my faith that there are more good than bad(in this hobby at least. rest of the world who knows) cheers andy

good work

thanks to all admin

:):):)

The only thing that happend to that member was he got banned.....and that took it's time aswell :cussing2:

We try everything possible to recover members money or goods before banning accounts. We have HUGE experience in dealing with scammers and while it might not look like we do much, a lot goes on behind the scenes!

Just instantly banning accounts won't solve anything.