• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

2 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

no i didnt 

have you had to do that ?

not me but an old flying buddy used to charge lipo1s from his car then at end of flying sometimes car would not start but he had an XT60 to croc clips wire and would jump car from a  3s 4000mah

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Lone-wolf said:

do you know a car can be jump started of a 3s lipo

I used to keep a small jump pack in my old van (it was a 2006 on 197k). I never opened it, but I always suspected it was an RC Lipo in a plastic case haha. You even attached the croc clamps with an XT90

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Few bits and pieces with the main thing being a new ESC for the Slash.   Nothing wrong with the current one but being stock, it isn't that keen on 3s so thought I would treat it to an upgrade.

Wrong motor adaptors were sent out but as usual, Modelsport corrected their mistake and the new ones should be with me soon.  They are always so good at dealing with the customer service side!

PXL_20240224_074926645.jpg

6 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

Where in Scotland were you ?

We did the A82 from Inverness then veered off to Stirling and Edinburgh just before Glasgow. Two days were for for Highlands and then the final two were in Edinburgh. 

• Like 1

On 27/02/2024 at 21:19, Alex97 said:

Having a few days away in Scotland ment a few goodies were waiting me...

20240227-211203.jpg 20240227-211215.jpg

A few top up parts a some bits for the soon to be released XM-01. 

So did you enjoy the promised land?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wolfie1 said:

So did you enjoy the promised land?

The Highlands were stunning and we're planning to return in September/ October to do more of the North. 

Edinburgh was just like a smaller London with a little bit more vomit and terrible roads with endless roadworks. We didn't overly enjoy Edinburgh however the first part of the trip more than made up for it. 

• Like 1

Been after an NSX to go with my JGTCs. Ideally I wanted the Raybrig with Green Wheels, but they command a premium. Ive spent too much recently (even though Ive sold 6 RCs the intention was to get some cash behind me and create some space). That said, this came up on eBay US. It was an extremely good price however eBay took over the postage and tax which almost doubled the price…. But hey 5 days later its here. 

Beautiful condition. Seller said it was used but I dont think its been used  

L2qfBQd.jpeg

Itll fit in perfect with my JGTC cars and match some of my Castrol cars too 🙂

• Thanks 1