• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

That’s a nice tray 👍 I’ve been using these for ages as you can clean grease off easily, but I might treat myself to one of those.

https://www.modelsport.co.uk/product/371258?gad=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjwusunBhCYARIsAFBsUP9mBzw7IFVemQErT_hDOYcfVFyYOqVbtNmEumTSLRO6e9eC-cW2HMwaAjZcEALw_wcB

• Like 2

On 09/09/2023 at 16:54, Kpowell911 said:

So here is how yesterday went:

I noticed a facebook post, at 12:55 yesterday, MB Models selling Tamiya Egress Black Editions, a grail RC for me for £299!! Half RRP, although they do sell for £449 ish. I dont believe Ive ever used MB Models before, but I ordered and paid at 12:56.

12:56 I paid for it

13:30 Order Status Updated and Dispatched

The next day:

13:06 Item Delivered

24 hours and 10 Minutes from pressing pay to being in my arms. Shout out MB Models. 

Also a Motor/ESC and paint from Modelsport

Wa2Cxq5.jpeg

Look how beautiful this is!?

5dnIswl.jpeg

Now what, I dont know? I shouldnt have bought it but its here now. Do I build it? I think so

Can't fault MB Models, I use them quite a bit, they are a top shop..👍

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, tanveer said:

Traxxas maxx v2, have had a short break from RC but it feels good to be back! spacer.png

In my opinion, they’re incredible and both mine are V1s. I know they’re expensive, and Im a Traxxas fan boy, but theyre the ultimate RC for me. Maybe I need to convert mine to a V2

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Kpowell911 said:

In my opinion, they’re incredible and both mine are V1s. I know they’re expensive, and Im a Traxxas fan boy, but theyre the ultimate RC for me. Maybe I need to convert mine to a V2

I agree, ultimate RC for me too. And I’m more of an arrma fanboy🤣

• Like 1

Now so far i am quite impressed with this company dxf power, got these 2 batteries delivered to me next day for £107  with dpd from their uk warehouse, have just charged them up and they charged to 4.19v per cell. My charger shows me what was put in and it was 7684mah which would make their capacity stated correct as lipo batteries are not allowed to be shipped at more than 30% capacity.

The bit i do feel stupid about though is i seen this brand of lipo on aliexpress but at 8400 mah and they were a bit more expensive and were ordered about 2 weeks ago and they are somewhere between their and my house, just wish i knew of their webpage before i made the aliexpress order

IMG_2113.jpeg

Edited by wolfie1
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Shergar said:

Had an impromptu £20 burn for files and supplies in Antics models Plymouth just because I could, and thought it was good Karma a spend up in a bricks and mortar shop, nice fellas to boot 👍

If they are nice fellas why boot them 🤣

( sorry, ill get my coat )

• Haha 3

postie brought this, i fancied trying one as 1st, they are cheap, 2nd they are designed for one handed driving and even better its more for right handed work, has a claimed range of 400m (dont believe that) has a cruise control button and is 4 channel, have to say its very nice in the hand, already fitted it to the Element rc.

Its the HotRC TX with 2 RX included less than £20 shipped from aliexpress  

all i can say, it seems to work just nice

hot rc.JPG

hot rc 2.JPG

• Like 1