• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

Whoa, i got an Xmaxx............well its a little clone MJX Hyper- go brushless 1/16th with 2 lipo`s.

Very fast from Banggood on flash deal so decent price, this little truck reeks of good strong quality, right heavy solid thing, lets hope all the Youtubers are right that its near unbreakable because i plan to abuse it, and if it impress`s me then i plan on getting a Hyper go 1/14th possibly the Lancia .

Just need to charge the lipo`s and see about a quick bash at a skate park

Hyper go.JPG

• Like 3

2 hours ago, wombat said:

Ordered exactly the same one the other day, also based on the you tube tests, 👍👍

Not run mine yet and the supplied boxy lipo`s only charge on USB but i have some 2200mah 2S that will fit, however this seems a real good car, and despite being a 1/16th it seems a good usable size, might start a thread about it if there is not already one

• Like 2

Mines coming next week, thought you'd be able to use any lipo charger with it been deans connectors . Good about being able to use full size lipos though. Does this mean we can start an owner's thread 🤔

Edited by wombat
Adding text
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, wombat said:

Mines coming next week, thought you'd be able to use any lipo charger with it been deans connectors . Good about being able to use full size lipos though. Does this mean we can start an owner's thread 🤔

Thread started, you may struggle with lipo`s over 2200mah, you could charge on a hobby charger but you may have to make a wire up to do so

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, MrCake said:

More like "What did Evri just leave on the doorstep in the rain while we were out". 

Seems really nice quality for the price and it looks like I was early enough to get the extra alloy parts. thrown in

PXL_20230827_082713656.jpg

These  look cool, not heard much about them

https://rlaarlo.com/pages/am-d12

On 26/08/2023 at 12:41, Lone-wolf said:

Whoa, i got an Xmaxx............well its a little clone MJX Hyper- go brushless 1/16th with 2 lipo`s.

Very fast from Banggood on flash deal so decent price, this little truck reeks of good strong quality, right heavy solid thing, lets hope all the Youtubers are right that its near unbreakable because i plan to abuse it, and if it impress`s me then i plan on getting a Hyper go 1/14th possibly the Lancia .

Just need to charge the lipo`s and see about a quick bash at a skate park

Hyper go.JPG

Funny you mention deals, i was looking at at fms smasher for £90 on aliexpress in the uk its double the price, i am very tempted to do a buy 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MrCake said:

More like "What did Evri just leave on the doorstep in the rain while we were out". 

Seems really nice quality for the price and it looks like I was early enough to get the extra alloy parts. thrown in

PXL_20230827_082713656.jpg

If Evri was delivering it, it is an achievement just to receive it!   Looks like a nice buggy, it is amazing what you can get nowadays for the price.

Edited by BlackSeaRC
  • Like 1

Really wanted this shell so was going to buy a TT-02D with it, but I didnt really want another TT-02, so luckily found the shell alone. Im going to get some better wheels from Plaza the next time I order, and this will go either on my R or SRX. Need to pick some paint up. I wanted blue but maybe box art silver?

Jh40a4J.jpeg

• Like 3

Plaza day! Some low friction step screws (5!) with all important hex head for my leaf sprung Volvo - lets hope they fit - a GT tuned motor and hard wheels for a future shelfer. All for a few yen under £50, not cheap cheap but not bad either at about half UK retail. Of course a the famous Plaza eraser too!

IMG_1731.thumb.jpeg.90192249ba370ec1fb013abb35f5098f.jpeg

• Like 2

Bit of a weird one but a Traxxas skateboard. I'm honestly not sure its a licensed product as there's no trademark symbol or similar. The graphic also doesn't really match any Traxxas buggy more than say an RC10 or Ultima to my eyes. Regardless it'll make a fun wall decoration for £14 delivered.

image.thumb.png.ea12b6e16265db0d203df2587b0bae12.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1