• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

1 hour ago, Grogg said:

Don't get me wrong, it's a nice enough case, what lets it down in my opinion is the way the foam inserts have been cut out, they're been cut out to display the transmitter and the included accessories, rather than for practicality, who's going to take the charging pad, several receivers, different wheels, pads for the wheels... when they take their RC out.   It would have been so mush better if the charging pad and various accessories where packaged separately and only the transmitter was in the same size of case with the minimum amount of foam cubes removed to house the transmitter securely, that would have made it perfect, leaving the owner as much space and as many cubes as possible to do with as they please for whatever they bring with them when they take their RC out.  If I could get replacement foam, to replace the foam layer that they used to display the package, it'd be great, as it is I can't find any.

You must be the life of the party Grogg. Always so positive 🤔

Just after 9am my new to me Traxxas stampede 4x4 vxl 😁 wasn’t expecting till early next week BUT can’t use it need to get a battery adapter my local hobby shop doesn’t have the one I need 🙄

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RC4WD fan said:

Just after 9am my new to me Traxxas stampede 4x4 vxl 😁 wasn’t expecting till early next week BUT can’t use it need to get a battery adapter my local hobby shop doesn’t have the one I need 🙄

Miss it already haha

• Haha 3

Some new wheels theses were meant for the TRX4 but didn’t like them so there in the bit box 🙄EE1EDAF9-EC74-4FA7-9C04-041B7FAFFAE5.thumb.jpeg.da77fe45a15d03d80a0e0be4e64b1183.jpegbut there’s are for the buffalo didn’t read the bit you only get 2 so have ordered another set it’s Been one of them days 🤦‍♂️AD38010A-FE34-457B-8A91-C2D5DFF27367.thumb.jpeg.143dfe1f4017263c54cad5fbc67efa42.jpeg

• Haha 1

I had a great idea to build an "Ultimate TRF Style" TT-02. I dont know why I thought this was a great idea, as its going to cost a fortune. But Ive had a fair few TT02s so why not. I see this as the swansong of the TT as Im sure a new one is on thr horizon.

I was lucky enough to find this through a Vintage Console Game shop, who managed to get this to my door from Tokyo wll in for almost £100 cheaper than the UK using an eBay 20% code.

I then spent around £90 on other bits from Plaza Japan, which arrived earlier, and I have some TRF Big Bores for the shocks. I still want more bits too. But they must be Genuine Tamiya. 

Ill need electrics, and a shell so this is NOT gonna be cheap so not sure if Ill even start it. May just sell it on, at a small loss and I could buy a 934 45th Anniversary for similar money, which Is what I really want. Hmmm

F2REmsr.jpeg

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1