• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

1 hour ago, J.K said:

HPI Trophy Truggy 4.6 Nitro.

Needs a bit of work to get it up to my standard but that's most of the fun for me 🙂

52792631476_da4d94c55e_b.jpg

Herts bashing track beckons ?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, QRC said:

Herts bashing track beckons ?

That's the plan! And maybe stick some proper truggy rubber on and send her around the 1/8 track 😎

Hopefully see you there soon now the weather's starting to turn! 🤞

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stormbringer said:

A very nice DPD driver brought me this nice little lot

JHLJgru.jpg

3UUzoog.jpg

Nice looks similar to mine today but for the 1/10 version 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

Im really quite impressed with this wee truck it just oozes quality :good:

Don’t you start with it as well already considering one but will have to wait till my birthday in October if I want one or if I sell some RC’s first 🤣

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

Woohoo nice 1 mate :good:

Got to give GMADE credit nice box and is very nicely packed 👍

just a bit frustrated with RC’s at the moment might just put the bits I’ve got and need to do to my current RC’s away for a bit and go back in a couple weeks 

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, RC4WD fan said:

The only good thing to happen today involving RC’s 🤣BC965B6B-0601-4BA1-AF1A-4D6078399B3F.thumb.jpeg.7a590f7320aedbee85f2526643d032fa.jpeg

You have to appreciate the lengths Gmade go to with their box art...😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, monkeyboy_uk said:

Good luck. These aren't without their issues:

Ok but no RC is perfect my TRX4 is having binding issues a common problem from what I’ve read 

27 minutes ago, RC4WD fan said:

Ok but no RC is perfect my TRX4 is having binding issues a common problem from what I’ve read 

I can't say I have ever had binding issues on any of my Traxxas models. I am not sure what your issue could be, unless the receiver has got wet and died. The Traxxas bind process is pretty easy:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, monkeyboy_uk said:

I can't say I have ever had binding issues on any of my Traxxas models. I am not sure what your issue could be, unless the receiver has got wet and died. The Traxxas bind process is pretty easy:

My bad I meant the motor with the spur and pinion the mesh is very tight sounds terrible 

4 minutes ago, RC4WD fan said:

My bad I meant the motor with the spur and pinion the mesh is very tight sounds terrible 

Strange, the mesh is set based on the preset holes in the motor mount. Mine is pretty good, although it isn't the quietest crawler I have. My GMade running an older version of the transmission in yours, is very quiet indeed.

• Like 1

Just now, monkeyboy_uk said:

Strange, the mesh is set based on the preset holes in the motor mount. Mine is pretty good, although it isn't the quietest crawler I have. My GMade running an older version of the transmission in yours, is very quiet indeed.

I’ve read people are moving round one hole on the motor plate just something to tinker with over the bank holiday weekend 👍

The new RX for my TRX4 that wasn’t supposed to be here until Tuesday not that I’m complaining unless it’s not the RX that’s packed up and it’s the TX instead 🤣

• Haha 3