• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

1 hour ago, J.K said:

My nitro renaissance continues with one I REALLY wanted back in the day but it just never happened. Today the HPI Savage  arrived in X 4.6 flavour!

Threw in a cheeky offer on eBay which got accepted - £220 posted for this beauty completely RTR including a set of spare wheels & tyres, spare set of shocks, a brand new unpainted shell and a shed load of parts. Bargain!

Looks like she's barely been used!

51487493229_aef0d75813_b.jpg

51487493179_8e409cd361_b.jpg

51486779446_ae7cb1ace0_b.jpg

HNMC basher track FTW…😆

13 hours ago, J.K said:

My nitro renaissance continues with one I REALLY wanted back in the day but it just never happened. Today the HPI Savage  arrived in X 4.6 flavour!

Threw in a cheeky offer on eBay which got accepted - £220 posted for this beauty completely RTR including a set of spare wheels & tyres, spare set of shocks, a brand new unpainted shell and a shed load of parts. Bargain!

Looks like she's barely been used!

51487493229_aef0d75813_b.jpg

51487493179_8e409cd361_b.jpg

51486779446_ae7cb1ace0_b.jpg

Theyre such an iconic RC!!

• Like 1

On 18/09/2021 at 12:23, walkbythesea said:

Wheel weights for Krystal, many many wheel weights…

73666D97-F066-4717-B952-03CB7FEE2D6A.jpeg

A bunch of weight mate, ¿can you put the link for purchase it?

Watch out, big spender here…

snapped the body post off the VSe at the weekend. Modelsport hooked me up with these. Super fast deliver on this one, thanks!

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Jack Reacher said:

New tyres for the Hobao DC1, cheap from Aliexpress get what you pay for.....nice rubber but having trouble getting the beads to lock in, may have to go back to the other ones that are a smaller diameter but stay put

dc1 tyres.JPG

DC1 tyre.JPG

TBH i think i will end up binning these tyres, cant recommend them 

9 minutes ago, everclear1984 said:

I've been after some bigger tyres for my DC1, feel free to PM me with a price if you want to sell them on.

Sorry dude, cant sell them on to ya, they are not good enough, now i need to find some better ones, might have to stump up for some  better quality tyres

Edited by Jack Reacher

On 22/09/2021 at 19:31, everclear1984 said:

I've been after some bigger tyres for my DC1, feel free to PM me with a price if you want to sell them on.

Your not getting PM`s......i ordered a set of rock tyres super swampers, when they arrive i can sort something out for postage on these