• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

16 hours ago, Andy20xe said:

Been looking at getting one of these, look like fun little things 

18 hours ago, Guns said:

Any more info on these mate?

Not had a chance to run it, but looks surprisingly well built and put together for the price. Battery is charged but the weather is a bit crap today.

On 03/06/2021 at 10:54, ostewart said:

Just something fun... Looking forward to giving it a bit of a blast.

I may have also ordered an Arrma Granite V3 BLX 🙄 I've been missing a good basher in my fleet - hoping it might turn up tomorrow.

cVXKKj8.jpg

yR7OTXy.jpg

That's baller. I was looking at ordering this exact one to be honest. Think it was only about £65? 1/16 scale if my memory serves. Look a blast.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, heavyDT said:

The wife bought me an Arrma kraton exb for my 50th birthday so I can't get my hands on it till the end of the month.

What I do know is that it didn't come with a pinion gear or a servo horn is that correct?

IMG_20210604_161357026.jpg

Comes with a servo horn. Pretty sure a pinion too

44 minutes ago, Guns said:

Comes with a servo horn. Pretty sure a pinion too

Thanks Guns 

I'll get onto models port in the morning and see if I get any joy out of them 🙂

The wife bought me an Arrma kraton exb for my 50th birthday so I can't get my hands on it till the end of the month.

What I do know is that it didn't come with a pinion gear or a servo horn is that correct?

Hey @walkbythesea is that one of those £14/15 ebay specials? I bought a SCX10 clone gearbox I probably didn't need, but it looked pretty 😁 Metal gears and bearings inside - both dry as a bone of course!  £22 delivered but I do wonder what its like under load?

7C226855-98A9-4CAC-9F86-A95D88AAFDD8.thumb.jpeg.0ac57d5952f8ddeaae0ec2635ac8e227.jpeg49289851-AA8A-425B-ADCD-96CC6B87D238.thumb.jpeg.db32daa503ba476139f2b7ee7349015b.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ostewart said:

Not had a chance to run it, but looks surprisingly well built and put together for the price. Battery is charged but the weather is a bit crap today.

Got mine the other day and for the money the fun level is amazing!  Not even taken it outside and have so far been using it on the living room carpet.  Doesn't need a load of space but oh boy the carpet needs quite the vacuum to get rid of all the skid marks 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

got a load of bolts and nuts today plus some more that aren't pictured, i decided last night i wanted to play my nintendo switch on my pc monitor which only has 1 hdmi input and no speakers to free up my tv 🙂

dug out an old hdmi switch i bought a few years back and that worked for picture, next was the audio i only had one aux in on my old old old hi fi that still has tape decks lol

got a audio switch mechanical/passive and some audio leads and voila, can press a button to switch my amp to the switch or the pc and the same on the old hdmi switch i dug out 🙂

now i can watch random nonsense on the tv and play the switch on a big screen with the pro controller woot 😄

the headphone jack on the switch works while it is docked 🙂

tDDMUN3.jpg

Edited by Yrkoon
  • Like 1

On 03/06/2021 at 10:54, ostewart said:

Just something fun... Looking forward to giving it a bit of a blast.

I may have also ordered an Arrma Granite V3 BLX 🙄 I've been missing a good basher in my fleet - hoping it might turn up tomorrow.

cVXKKj8.jpg

yR7OTXy.jpg

Great little trucks.I have the sg1603 version and bought my son the breaker.I have new shocks for mine and waiting for my brushless system to be delivered 

20210330_173754.jpg

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Guns said:

Got a link to that? I cant find it anywhere haha

I am not sure how to do links but I got it from banggood for £28 delivered.I just googled sg1603  brushless  system. Hope that helps

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, martin34 said:

I am not sure how to do links but I got it from banggood for £28 delivered.I just googled sg1603  brushless  system. Hope that helps

Thanks but I cant find it. Probably a good thing 

5 minutes ago, Guns said:

Thanks but I cant find it. Probably a good thing 

That's strange as it comes straight up when I Google it.Its not the best system but it drops straight in so you keep the light function.The record for these so far is 60mph but with a better brushless  system in it.

53 minutes ago, martin34 said:

If your on a PC just right click on the top search/address bar then copy.  

On 03/06/2021 at 19:34, BigGinge said:

My order of LC racing monster truck wheels and bumper for the planned truggy build turned up today. Only slight issue is someone seems to have gotten confused by the order being for two sets of wheels and has just sent me one set of two wheels instead.  🤦‍♀️

FFEC0F46-26E4-46FF-96C1-020C6869E974.jpeg

Where did you get the LC parts from?  I am still waiting for an EMB-MT which I ordered back in Feb!