• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

On 05/11/2018 at 07:28, 53HRA said:

Spotted this on eBay buy it now and hesisted slightly as the seller had 0 feedback. Anyway I took a chance and hit the button and paid. Once collection was arranged I made the 246 mile round trip to collect...

v4Dg33J.jpg

Turned out the seller was one of the nicest people I have ever met - came running to the car invited me and my wife in and offered us tea for the journey we just took. Even introduced us to the family who was at the table having Sunday roast!

The truck itself is in very good nick, minus the odd little body part missing and a tiny crack on the side of the arch, although it did take 9/10 years to find one....so now I’ve ended up with two in one year ?

Pnwd6mr.jpg

If they are what i think they are WOW. I saw a rusted badly the charger just like yours here was encrusted it looks dangerous but it sold for mental money. Tamiya hilux something i think. Original rare seem mental money. It sounds like it was a great Sunday drive though. 

1 hour ago, DartmoorTrails said:

New MG959v2 servo from hobbyking.
This'll be going into the SCX10 II when it final gets to these shores!!!
Oh, 4 large sticker sheets as well. Guess they're having a clear outemoji1787.png9422ae5054dd75092a904596db8cf1e8.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Swear by that servo ive used them since the V1 was around and they have never let me down, all of my crawlers use them. 

• Like 1