• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

Not technically the postie, but @Bix kindly collected a Tekno EB48.2 from the local track for me, and dropped it off at mine. Going to get back into racing 

Needs a couple of bits, bearings as usual and a new input pinion for the rear diff. Also the pins in some of the dogbones are a bit worn, so got all those bits on order and it'll be a good runner. 

It's only ever been raced on astro so it's quite clean overall, already started putting new oil in the diffs, shocks next.

It came with a Savox 1267 servo, RX8 Gen2 ESC and Trackstar 2100kv motor.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ostewart said:

Not technically the postie, but @Bix kindly collected a Tekno EB48.2 from the local track for me, and dropped it off at mine. Going to get back into racing 

Needs a couple of bits, bearings as usual and a new input pinion for the rear diff. Also the pins in some of the dogbones are a bit worn, so got all those bits on order and it'll be a good runner. 

It's only ever been raced on astro so it's quite clean overall, already started putting new oil in the diffs, shocks next.

It came with a Savox 1267 servo, RX8 Gen2 ESC and Trackstar 2100kv motor.

Love a good race-spec buggy! Where are the :coolpics:??

• Like 1

Well Just thought  i would say that my  Trx-4 Defender should be arriving Monday afternoon, (this will be my first Rock crawler/4x4), going to be a sleepless night for me :D

I cannot wait, very excited about the arrival been wanting one  for 4+months, looking forward to the first outing, and upcoming upgrades I feel a youtube channel coming on ;)

• Like 1

Not the postie but got given a Ford F-350 hard body. It’s quite small so may end up getting a cc01 or similar size truck when funds allow, or may go a different route and do a drift truck!

7_F6_D3053_F4_BA_4_AE1_934_B_3_ECDE8_B89

20 hours ago, Andy20xe said:

Not the postie but got given a Ford F-350 hard body. It’s quite small so may end up getting a cc01 or similar size truck when funds allow, or may go a different route and do a drift truck!

7_F6_D3053_F4_BA_4_AE1_934_B_3_ECDE8_B89

One of them ecx 1/18 crawlers would fit under that quite nicely or losi mini crawler/vattera slick rock.

all those axles are just wide enough for the job.

thats what I used when doing the vw van conversions I did :good:

1 minute ago, Gaz! said:

One of them ecx 1/18 crawlers would fit under that quite nicely or losi mini crawler/vattera slick rock.

all those axles are just wide enough for the job.

thats what I used when doing the vw van conversions I did :good:

It’s got a 267mm wheelbase which is the same as a cc01 lwb I believe. Only downside is the small wheel arches will need a lot cutting off!