• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

Dam lol

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

sry never thought of posting up after placing order , the saft thing about it was the postage option only allowed you to add one , with free 24 hour delivery , so i had 3 parcels come with individual batterys , on 24 hour postage which was free , but what a waste by hk as the postage is

Wheely bar for the Hyper MT - 9 days in total for delivery from RC-Willpower, Taiwan :thumbsup:

Set of metal bodied shocks ready for when mini me breaks the next plastic fantastic ones on his Himoto 1:10 Buggy - 2 weeks del for these from China - total cost was about

They seem great although I don't have anything to verify their accuracy. They do power on, off and measure stuff when the callipers change position.

Testing accuracy is easy. Wipe the insides of the measuring arms. Close them right down to zero and check the screen reads. 0.00. Then open them right out to max then close again. Check the reading is still 0.00.

You can buy test gauges but they're a bit steep http://www.mitutoyo.co.uk/small-tool-instruments-and-data-management/gauge-blocks/516-122-10

These are some of the best you can buy though. And you certainly wouldn't need them for rc related stuff!