• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

Apparently there are 5 small parcels waiting for me at home... I think I can identify what should be in 2 of them... :whistling:

I'm guessing it was an ebay purchase with free shipping and seller put entire value on the form instead of just the item value. Big ouch.

No mate, was actually a battery tray and sideguards from Amain hobbies, I been to pay my dues this morning and it was

Hobbyking goodies

8C0CE95B-BA89-4F70-9F3A-0DBDCB9E0B10_zps

Rcmodelz goodies

C69E53B3-96B9-4406-ACD6-4656B945B737_zps

Plus bondhus tools and beadlock screws from silverback and two full hyper7 bearing sets from rc bearings :)

Edited by Hyper-d

I spy a Trackstar motor 1900/2100 great motors

It's 3900kv.got the 2000kv/150a combo coming from the china warehouse though :)

The postie turned up as I was reading this thread, perfect timing! Anyhoo, he bought me this:

20140411_134158-1.jpg

Unfortunately I have to go out now so I can't fly it yet.

• Like 1

It's 3900kv.got the 2000kv/150a combo coming from the china warehouse though :)

I'm running the 3900kv in my BLBB atm. Cracking lil can. Bit torquey for 2wd though, it's eventually going in my Carnage.

I'm running the 3900kv in my BLBB atm. Cracking lil can. Bit torquey for 2wd though, it's eventually going in my Carnage.

Mines going in the carnage too,though I might wait till I get some more pinions for it though :)

Seeing your x4 has just reminded me that I forgot to put an order in at banggood for some x4 batteries!

Mines going in the carnage too,though I might wait till I get some more pinions for it though :)

Seeing your x4 has just reminded me that I forgot to put an order in at banggood for some x4 batteries!

I'm waiting for the fundage before converting Carnage, I have plans  :sly:  :shockingscary:

A quality used micro truggy and enough spare screws and nuts to last a lifetime, from Nitroholic, and my dewalt motor and harnesses from Kershaw Designs for the Summit. Duty free as well, which was nice :)

• Like 1