• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

13 hours ago, Alex97 said:

Video evidence is needed 

I volunteer my child for the trial 😄 

Have to say though, that post really blew me away...I'll get me coat...

Edited by Seminole81
  • Haha 1

Circlips and pliers for adjusting my non adjustable servo saver on the notorious; actual steering is only a few clips away… 😁

image.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Andy20xe said:

Got a slash 4x4 with a max10 combo today. Bit rough around the edges but solid base for some bashing ! Terrible play in front steering and really needs a wheelie bar on 3s. 

20210617-195609.jpg

Get the LCG kit it will transform it!

More parts delivered this week then in months. Nice. Today's parts. Rpm rear hubs for the xmaxx. And 2660 shocks for the rock crawler. Yesterday was parts for the other cars.  Smt10 drive shafts. 30dn sdt battery tray to see if I mod it to hold bigger battery packs. Its like Christmas this week. Nice. 

IMG_20210618_133457.jpg

IMG_20210618_133452.jpg

IMG_20210617_093450.jpg

• Like 3

More screws. 

I seem to have an ever expanding collection now and keeping them all in little plastic bags, inside of a bigger plastic bag, is seeming less and less like a good idea. Should probably find some sort of organiser to keep them all in. 

65AECB7D-86D7-406D-A9D0-B8A077A60E43.jpeg

Edited by BigGinge
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, BigGinge said:

More screws. 

I seem to have an ever expanding collection now and keeping them all in little plastic bags, inside of a bigger plastic bag, is seeming less and less like a good idea. Should probably find some sort of organiser to keep them all in. 

Just found a nice storage box on Amazon for 15 quid.

We needed  a new Lipo for the Rustler/Maxx. My Mrs decided after 7 months of being together there was a modelshop less than 2 miles from her house…..

Qs1TdZZ.jpg

I ended up buying a cheap (unknown) brushless system, servo, and an alloy drive shaft for the Cosworth. At least itll run

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Guns said:

We needed  a new Lipo for the Rustler/Maxx. My Mrs decided after 7 months of being together there was a modelshop less than 2 miles from her house…..

Qs1TdZZ.jpg

I ended up buying a cheap (unknown) brushless system, servo, and an alloy drive shaft for the Cosworth. At least itll run

the razer ten combo is just a hobbywing rebrand, I have them myself and they are good and you can program it with a hobbywing card.

Edited by No brains
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, BigGinge said:

More screws. 

I just got some M2-M5 screws and T nut sets yesterday as well.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, BigGinge said:

More screws. 

Screwfix often do deals on these, 2 for 1 or heavily discounted

STANLEY FATMAX Pro Deep Storage Organiser for Small Parts, 10 Removable Compartments, 1-97-521 https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004IZTG7G/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_JRM45PPHR6ZCP2AMXQJ6

They also do a shallow version for smaller quantities. 

As an ex tradey I’d recommend them over the removable divider type as you can take out the individual trays and just keep that in your workspace, and the screws are kept more secure in each tray than in dividers - the numbers of jiggly dividers I’ve suffered where washers etc slip underneath the dividers and everything gets mixed up is just not funny. 

• Like 1