• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

This arrived yesterday afternoon. A nice little birthday present from me to myself 😄 lol.

Forgot to take any photos when I opened up the box yesterday so I took some today after it's first proper test drive.

Anyway it's a Maverick Strada XT brushless, From @youngsyp here on the forum. Big thanks to you mate, she's a little beast 👍

20210414_174134.thumb.jpg.546925ec34c282a51cb40c0ddcaf9905.jpg

20210414_174150.thumb.jpg.3f2a74cd7314915b301a8abcf256b75a.jpg

20210414_174213.thumb.jpg.b8915a9151d90214c6f59d20ea536208.jpg

20210414_174016.thumb.jpg.a20adc8438a25f662b21839e239e6de4.jpg

Also a Gens Ace lipo included in the sale.

20210414_181722.thumb.jpg.5f4bc765e2be2a217c66bc474115a72a.jpg

Edited by James.S
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Hugoagogo said:

How many do you actually need? 

Well i just worked out if i placed them side by side it would make a track over 60ft long lol  i  got them by mistake  so i will have to build something bigger  or start a ice lolly business 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

A couple of 2200mah 3s batteries for my planes, a rechargeable battery pack and charger for my DX8e and Real Flight 9.5 sim with the Interlink transmitter. Think the sim maybe a mistake though as so far I think I'm a far better pilot in real life than the sim. Haven't yet crashed my trainer plane in real life but I think I've been through 20 of them in the sim 🤣🤣

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, supersavage said:

A couple of 2200mah 3s batteries for my planes, a rechargeable battery pack and charger for my DX8e and Real Flight 9.5 sim with the Interlink transmitter. Think the sim maybe a mistake though as so far I think I'm a far better pilot in real life than the sim. Haven't yet crashed my trainer plane in real life but I think I've been through 20 of them in the sim 🤣🤣

when i first got into planes i ordered a plane and the sim  the plane turned up first  lol  all went well to start with  i did one good flight  then decided to do a loop the loop to close to the ground  didn't end well

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, supersavage said:

I crash my Heli sim 50-60 times per session 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, supersavage said:

When I learned to fly Sims were bad, I'm from a flying family so I learned the old school way (no trainer leads, gyros or any of that other nannying rubbish they put in everything now), crashing is part of defying gravity iv crashed a few planes even though I got into display flying it happens but you need to learn from them remember to be at least 3 mistakes high

3 minutes ago, Fred barlow said:

When I learned to fly Sims were bad, I'm from a flying family so I learned the old school way (no trainer leads, gyros or any of that other nannying rubbish they put in everything now), crashing is part of defying gravity iv crashed a few planes even though I got into display flying it happens but you need to learn from them remember to be at least 3 mistakes high

I started with real Heli‘s and no instruction or history, but it started getting a little expensive, I’m now on my fourth Heli in 6 weeks...   😂🤣

26 minutes ago, walkbythesea said:

I started with real Heli‘s and no instruction or history, but it started getting a little expensive, I’m now on my fourth Heli in 6 weeks...   😂🤣

6 in 20 years I don't think that's too bad, 4 my fault, 1 frequency clash and 1 glitch

• Like 1