• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

Bitter sweet today, after a long time of wanting one the postie (DPD) delivered the Carisma Ford F-150, happy to say its all as it should be like no transit damage, all parts seem to be present, but now the bitter part, the quality seems a bit naff, stupid window tints that are peeling of, side graphics not lined up right, (doubt you will see it in low res image)

front wheels seem wobbly and need setting up assuming there is adjustment.......................

Yeah just a general feeling of................it could of been better, Ivan...........this is my last ever carisma

DSCN0292.JPG

DSCN0295.JPG

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Jack Reacher said:

Bitter sweet today, after a long time of wanting one the postie (DPD) delivered the Carisma Ford F-150, happy to say its all as it should be like no transit damage, all parts seem to be present, but now the bitter part, the quality seems a bit naff, stupid window tints that are peeling of, side graphics not lined up right, (doubt you will see it in low res image)

front wheels seem wobbly and need setting up assuming there is adjustment.......................

Yeah just a general feeling of................it could of been better, Ivan...........this is my last ever carisma

DSCN0292.JPG

DSCN0295.JPG

That looks really good, perhaps remove the stickers and do your own take on it?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Jack Reacher said:

DSCN0292.JPG

DSCN0295.JPG

Just take it out and use it, you won't notice the minor gripes once it has a bit of dirt on it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, turok007 said:

Just asking as cannot be used on roads or foot path

Hopefully they'll change that soon, seems ridiculous to me that green forms of transport would be discouraged like that. I see loads in use around where I live, I assume the police are using a common sense approach, bigger problems in the world and all that.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, everclear1984 said:

Hopefully they'll change that soon, seems ridiculous to me that green forms of transport would be discouraged like that. I see loads in use around where I live, I assume the police are using a common sense approach, bigger problems in the world and all that.

It might be changed  but then it will only be legal for rented ones.  I know what you mean about police and common sense   lets just hope everyone who is using them at the moment all behave.

• Like 2

yesterday,   cvd's   alloy knuckles and carbon shock towers for my  tamiya m-05,  rpm wheely bar mount , wheely bar and springs to replace on my rustler 4x4,  bearings, and a new ssd bulkhead for my losi rock rey, used to much treadlock on my other ssd bulk head snapped a bolt off and can't get it out of it so I bought a new one.

img_20201119_125730_50624106697_o.jpg

Edited by No brains
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Fuzzock said:

I got 'screwed' over by the postman... ;)

image.thumb.png.07f32a187243ee7d5023cb085dd1b3a8.png

I was hoping some other orders would have arrived this week, but hey ho....

Ian...

Many Accu goodies there?😀

43 minutes ago, Oh How Original said:

A nice box of goodies... One of two to come :)

Looking forward to seeing how these SRT servos perform, heard good things about them, they are waterproof (which my favourite Savox aren't) they are cheaper than Savox/Hitec/Xpert I normally use and run on 6v which is a bonus for 2s crawlers.

jqbpGDg.jpg

Your going to have a fun weekend! Saturday can not come soon enough haha!

Just now, Redback said:

Your going to have a fun weekend! Saturday can not come soon enough haha!

Sadly I am working Saturday and Sunday 14 hour shifts.

But I do have at least a month off over Christmas, so I am currently parts gathering, I also have another kit coming too, figured why not, I've never had either of these trucks so it'll be a good time, hopefully.

And on the bench right now is an Enduro Power Wagon I am building, alongside an SCX10 Comanche, so I have plenty to do :lol: