• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

I'm ashamed to say it, but I haven't driven an RC in 3 months....

you sir need to be shot :gun2:

didnt use mine for 2 months once but its a nice feeling when you do use them again and the thrill of it all comes rusing back.

postie brought me nothing as i wasnt expecting anyting lol but going to pick up some new alloys for my corsa tomorrow if that counts :P

Today the Citylink man delivered...

Samsung 22" monitor

Coolermaster 850W PSU

4GB OCZ RAM

Coolermaster sphere CPU cooler

500GB Seagate HD

Linksy PCI adapter

DSC01652.jpg

And this is just the beginning of my build :D

would i assume you are a pc gamer? great choice of stuff lol almost the same as mine cept my cooler master psu isnt modular :( and i have the original GREY!! samsung syncmaster monitor :D all you need now is a antec 900 case and you have a beastly new toy well unless you have pants cpu and gpu :P

adam

would i assume you are a pc gamer? great choice of stuff lol almost the same as mine cept my cooler master psu isnt modular :( and i have the original GREY!! samsung syncmaster monitor :D all you need now is a antec 900 case and you have a beastly new toy well unless you have pants cpu and gpu :P

adam

Well I will be once i've got all that up and running - can't do much gaming on the three year old laptop i'm on at the moment lol! Case-wise i've ordered a Cosmos S, grahpics 8800 GTX. CPU will be an Intel quad core Q9450 2.66ghz :D

Good work my friend,I love the Go engines as i've always said,the .21 3 port is a bargain engine thats better than any RTR mill you can get,except the VRX-2 that already has that engine.With it being the Race version it'll be even better,has it got the new red cooling head or is it still blue...??

Just got my TGN Redneck filter,Outwears pullstart cover and ATX windows for the Baja..... :D

city link brought me : (last wednsday)

600w psu

sata II 1tb hdd

4gb mem

shiny red and black case with 24cm fan

2 extra fans

intel core 2 quad

gigabite p43 mb

sata dvd rw

9800 gt gfx card

and last but not least vista ultimate

whaahey

city link brought me : (last wednsday)

600w psu

sata II 1tb hdd

4gb mem

shiny red and black case with 24cm fan

2 extra fans

intel core 2 quad

gigabite p43 mb

sata dvd rw

9800 gt gfx card

And it was going so well....

and last but not least vista ultimate

whaahey

finally the postman has brought me something to post here :P . brought me some aro, a pair of hitec 635hb servos and an acoms techniplus 2.4ghz, i'm gonna be very busy now :D

And it was going so well....

theres good reasoning though, i dint want to have a 64bit os to have 4gm ram cos sod all works with it,

so i found this http://www.ocmodshop.com/ocmodshop.aspx?a=989 what enables vista 32 to make use of the 4gb ram, and + its the future. I must admit though its flippin anoyin it asks you everything - do you want to load this app, do you trust the publisher etc etc