• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

Some proper red alloy wheel nuts for my Tyrrell P34. I ordered some a while ago, and they looked red in the photos, but when they arrived they were more of a dark pink. These on the other hand are proper red! :)

Nothing exciting but gets me up and running with the dbxle, apparently I wasn't aloud to replace the connectors on my esc due to warranty? So got these from Hong Kong and only 9 days to come 

IMG_20180214_200822.jpg

12 hours ago, kenny_st said:

Nothing exciting but gets me up and running with the dbxle, apparently I wasn't aloud to replace the connectors on my esc due to warranty? So got these from Hong Kong and only 9 days to come 

IMG_20180214_200822.jpg

I've had ESC warranties go through with different connectors on.

Out of interest, who told you that, a shop?

TRX4 and accessories from RcMart, (cheaper than the UK, freebies included, no customs charges and only 6 days for delivery!)

Charger and wifi module from Modelsport delivered within 24 hours and also a new lipo from eBay! :D 

4YBSndU.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

TRX4 and accessories from RcMart, (cheaper than the UK, freebies included, no customs charges and only 6 days for delivery!)
Charger and wifi module from Modelsport delivered within 24 hours and also a new lipo from eBay! [emoji3] 

4YBSndU.jpg
Nice haul!

What's the WiFi module do?

Sent from my TA-1033 using Tapatalk