• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

8 hours ago, johninderby said:

Lego Technic 42065 RC Tracked Racer.  ;)

Well we'll see how "racer" it is when it's been built.

John

Lego42065.jpg

This looks cool, hope it doesn't disappoint. The Claas Xerion is still my favourite of the later releases though.

Any chance of a build thread?

26 minutes ago, bieomax said:

Trackstar 4x4 sct 550 5.5t 3750kv sensored.

The shaft seems abit long ?

Need to some how shoe horn that into an Outlaw

c1479b0b541aa7782c6601673eb1407c.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Will be very interested how it hold up to that level of powaaa!  In all seriousness i've a similar tenshock SCT motor that needs a home - it was going in my outlaw (that never happened) at one point.

• Like 1

Will be very interested how it hold up to that level of powaaa!  In all seriousness i've a similar tenshock SCT motor that needs a home - it was going in my outlaw (that never happened) at one point.

Yes especially as i seem to be tearing up Spurs at the minute, its either my driving or its in need of a slipper. Or abit of both [emoji1]

Sum  $26 hoboa rims  for $6.....:D....and 2x sets of side guards or $2 odd each from a main. ... so I can try an narrow down  the super mt4g3 so the shell fits properly :good:. ...so I'll  actually use it then 20170301_155039_zpsp7mtbxxz.jpg

Edited by evssv

Some shiney bits for the Outlaw from MS.

Although i have messaged them on their click&collect postage costs due to them not accounting for multi purchase like the normal postage does.

Edit: The great guys at MS have sorted the postage out for me. Thanks again [emoji4]

bcac07560d9449fb9b5f3ef10ab0e9ed.jpg

22 minutes ago, evssv said:

Sum  $26 hoboa rims  for $6.....:D....and 2x sets of side guards or $2 odd each from a main. ... so I can try an narrow down  the super mt4g3 so the shell fits properly :good:. ...so I'll  actually use it then 20170301_155039_zpsp7mtbxxz.jpg

Label seems to suggest there Hong Nor X3 GT rims - ie the on-road.  If you wanted black bugy rims cheap you should have asked :P

Just now, stonedef said:

Also first ever order form the States and I get  a grey card asking for £12.35 customs charge on a $32 order. Seems a bit excessive :ack:

What's that in pounds?  £25? So 20% of that = £5 plus royal mails handling tax of £8.  Seems about right.  I rarely order small orders just over the limit for this very reason - the handling fee feels massively disproportionate - whereas on a $300 order...

1 minute ago, capri-boy said:

Label seems to suggest there Hong Nor X3 GT rims - ie the on-road.  If you wanted black bugy rims cheap you should have asked :P

What's that in pounds?  £25? So 20% of that = £5 plus royal mails handling tax of £8.  Seems about right.  I rarely order small orders just over the limit for this very reason - the handling fee feels massively disproportionate - whereas on a $300 order...

Aah..my bad:lol:. ..still..same  difference in :good:..no fees either. ...what rims u got then  dude 

Edited by evssv

1 minute ago, capri-boy said:

Yeah £26 quid order :( Oh well lessoned learned for next time, no small orders lol

1 hour ago, evssv said:

98% of USA imports get hit. :ack:..use far east ones imo:good:..more likely to get through or b marked down ;)

I've ordered TONS of stuff from all over the world and never been hit with customs. Guess I've been lucky. Now I've posted this I'll get hit every time now....

17 minutes ago, cookie666uk said:

I've ordered TONS of stuff from all over the world and never been hit with customs. Guess I've been lucky. Now I've posted this I'll get hit every time now....

Reported to customs :P

• Like 1

A set of 1.9 beadlock GMades for the D90

Chassis, bumper, CVDs, wheely bar and mesh for the Carnage.