• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

Following the Wraith the postie also brought me a set of Boom Racing ally steering links, an RC4WD 27t brushed motor and a Tamiya rattle can - all for the Wraith build :)

• Like 1

He came with a 6"  6x cree 18w @ 1360 lumen light bar to fit onto/into the front end of the scooter, so i can see the next corner and whats infront of me down those dark country lanes i ride :) 

just need to beef up the stator with more coils, or add a bigger amped battery , and order some little 1.5" eagle eye accent lamps.
had two drivers pull out on me and two very very close calls with Tboning the sides of them motors. if im glowing like an xmas tree they cant say they didnt see me.

UuzfsTy.jpg

Edited by Tamiyacowboy

3 minutes ago, Tamiyacowboy said:

He came with a 6"  6x cree 18w @ 1360 lumen light bar to fit onto/into the front end of the scooter, so i can see the next corner and whats infront of me down those dark country lanes i ride :) 

UuzfsTy.jpg

Please fit it properly. :) I'm seeing far too many scooters fitting it too high and directly to my eyes and mirrors in my car. :o

Edited by Tony
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tony said:

Please fit it properly. :) I'm seeing far too many scooters fitting it too high and directly to my eyes and mirrors in my car. :o

dont worry tony, being stealth fitted under the front fork yolk inside the front panel and about 2ft of the ground  with a max light throw of 40ft forwards. 

know the feeling well, i get blinded plenty by drivers keeping there daylight running lights on at night with main leds and wiping out my sight compleatly , or the glare in mirror is so much you have to lean over front end to stop being blinded . mine are more for seeing infront of me as my stupid 35w headlamps are useless, can see more with just pure moonlight than my main beam or high beam lol.

my accent lamps are going behind clear lenses that im going to be puckering out with dremmel to give them a frosted look and stop glare out.

Edited by Tamiyacowboy
  • Like 1

Today I received some nice new trued and glued Contact RC foam tyres on carbon reinforced wheels...

...for last Saturday's race meet. :(

• Like 1