• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

I had a replacement chassis and some plastic bits for my broken baja arrive today. Should get some more tomorow or Friday. Just need a few e clips to get it running but am loathed to put them on the creditcard

We never get post before 3 but guess that the joy of living in a small village surrounded by farms & fields lol

Rob

I live near a village surrounded by fields lol. Nearest neighbour is 300 yards away, great for when the volume is cranked up!

The postie eventually turned up and delivered my XT-60 to Deans adapter. Hopefully he'll bring the reason for the adapter tomorrow.

Im still waiting for the rear hub carriers for the 26th turnigy buggy.I ordered them a week ago from hobbyking UK.I don't know why it's taking so long :/

Nothing... Couriers seem to assume all schools are locked up and deserted during the holidays :(

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

2 currently useless 1700mah 2s LiPos and the also currently useless vehicle to use it in.