• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

AJ’s Element RC Kit Build

Looking good 👍

Looking forwards to the test drive, and your thoughts on the dumbo rc, been looking at that one for a while

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

The  bling wheels arrived, I’m going to save this till the Rocko tyres come back in stock 👍 

IMG_0383.thumb.jpeg.25fd7d1ac4a8aa7e26024807f42c6b5d.jpeg

Nice looking wheels👍 

I swear by those rocko tyres. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kpowell911 said:

I cannot deny their following so they must be fine, BUT I just wish they had a different brand name……

100% agree on my original one i taped over the logo, but now i just live with the brand name

• Like 1

It’s a cracking radio, been going through the setting and it has everything you could wish for and more, like cruise control, winch controller mix etc 

The instructions are rubbish though and seems quite battery hungry, definitely needs a little lipo tx pack 

• Like 2

On 17/04/2024 at 10:38, .AJ. said:

Put the front end together lastnight 

IMG_0358.thumb.jpeg.f5adf0827490b685c631514e4d8d05d1.jpeg

The steering set up behind the axle is a canny bit of design, does it give better clearance?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rustic Ade said:

The steering set up behind the axle is a canny bit of design, does it give better clearance?

Gives a better approach angle with the steering link behind the axle. Clever design, I like 👍

• Like 2

7 hours ago, .AJ. said:

It’s a cracking radio, been going through the setting and it has everything you could wish for and more, like cruise control, winch controller mix etc 

The instructions are rubbish though and seems quite battery hungry, definitely needs a little lipo tx pack 

I guess not room for a Li-Ion pack in there, i made an 18650 3S 1P pack for my flysky gt3 and only charge it about 3 times a year and unlike a lipo the Li-Ion battery likes to be left charged

• Like 1

15 hours ago, .AJ. said:

The  bling wheels arrived, I’m going to save this till the Rocko tyres come back in stock 👍 

IMG_0383.thumb.jpeg.25fd7d1ac4a8aa7e26024807f42c6b5d.jpeg

Where you not impressed with the Injora kraken claw tyres?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, steephill said:

Looks brilliant @.AJ.👍 love the matt black. Did you paint the black on the inside or outside? 

Outside, shot a thin coat of some random lexan paint as a primer and then some Hycote Matt black paint that was £6 off Amazon 👍 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Stormbringer said:

The fusion is amazing I can set cruise control on the TRX4 and TRX6 and it keeps same speed no matter what as with the TRX6 below

Nice, I have cruise control  set on the dumbo, such a useful setting on a crawler 👍 

• Like 2