• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What you playing.

Robbie1992

4 minutes ago, Redback said:

chess on play station one, its the only game i have.
Mostly play pc games, been playing lots of beam ng multiplayer with the lad, cracking crawling fun with the multi player mod.

20221119190511_1.jpg

Looks fun the crawling fun game.

I have a few systems  but playing the crew 2 until  BOTW 2 comes out.  But go on the N64 sometimes for 007  as you can get modded levels

Edited by turok007
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Yrkoon said:

botw  2 should be a belter if its as good as the first one, got quite a back log on switch and pc, ps5, yet i cannot stop myself buying more games lol 🙂

Use to play a lot, but cannot get into anything new really.  I got a series X but only really played the crew 2   so think i wasted my money  lol

• Haha 2

Just now, Yrkoon said:

i find at 'times i have to force my self to start playing something then i get hooked lol

I got into gaming very late,  then was hooked  but just don't feel it now

• Sad 2

39 minutes ago, turok007 said:

Most things now seem to be  pay to play

wut? theres tons of console games that arent 🙂

try dark souls 🙂

or grab xbox game pass and try a load for a monthly fee, i use game pass on my pc for 8 quid a month 🙂

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Yrkoon said:

wut? theres tons of console games that arent 🙂

try dark souls 🙂

or grab xbox game pass and try a load for a monthly fee, i use game pass on my pc for 8 quid a month 🙂

To me it just seems they offer more if you pay

51 minutes ago, turok007 said:

To me it just seems they offer more if you pay

grab slightly older games on sale with dlc included like game of the year editions or complete ones, a lot of the time dlc is just nonsense and try the dark souls series for something very atmospheric and brutal 🙂

• Like 1

Not exactly up to date, but recently retrieved my old xbox 360 from the loft, and am now reaqainting myself with the joys of forza motorsport and the far cry series of games.

Have no plans to upgrade to a better console, games are dirt cheap for this one now 😃

• Like 2

20 hours ago, wombat said:

Not exactly up to date, but recently retrieved my old xbox 360 from the loft, and am now reaqainting myself with the joys of forza motorsport and the far cry series of games.

Have no plans to upgrade to a better console, games are dirt cheap for this one now 😃

Forza motorsport classic game such a good game.

I just got into No Man's Sky. I know it launched poorly, so never looked at it. Since buying it in December, it's basically all I've played.

It's the closest I've ever experienced to my "dream" game, where I can travel the stars, explore strange alien worlds and have complete freedom to be the master of my own destiny.

NM'S isn't quite that game, but it's not far off!

MASSIVELY looking forward to Tears of the Kingdom (BOTW 2), though! :insane:

• Like 1

Really not feeling gaming right now. Started on a zx80🤣, had Segas, Nintendos, PC(briefly), PlayStations 1,2,3 and 4, but don’t think I’ll be getting a PS5.

Have a soft spot for Trackmania. It’s much better on PC, but still fun on PS4. 

The last game I played right through was Ghost of Tsushima, cracking game. Currently playing Horizon, forbidden West, but have played it so infrequently I’ve forgotten the bloody controls!

2 hours ago, Kpowell911 said:

Pokemon Scarlet & Violet on the Switch

Need For Speed: Unbound on the Xbox Series X.

I tried to buy a PS5 as they were in stock  the other day, but got shouted at. So nothing on that.

What's need for speed unbound like is it any good.

Edited by Robbie1992

On 02/01/2023 at 22:04, Kpowell911 said:

I like it, but I like all Need For Speeds even though theyre not for everyone

Best one was need for speed underground 2.