• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

ROCHobby 1:10 Mashigan RC Rock Crawler

53HRA

• 1 month later...
On 28/11/2022 at 11:27, Lone-wolf said:

Great looking rig, looks very like the old Tamiya jeep, will be interesting to see what price it hits the UK at

Reminds me of the old Tamiya Jeep Wrangler CC01 aswel, bit unsure of the 'vets forearm' launch colour....

Looks a decent rig tho :good:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BigGinge said:

@Tomley RC posted up that these have been pulled from sale the other day, so might be a bit tricky to buy now if you did want one. 

Maybe they just sold well?  After all, if FMS/ROC Hobby withdrew every model that was clearly an unlicensed copy they wouldn't have much left to sell!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Tomley RC said:

CML still have stock from the first batch but FMS have pulled all the Mashigans, the 1/18 Firehorse, 1/12 & 1/6 Willy's Jeep from sale. 

I've not had any solid answers from FMS other than they have currently had to stop selling them. I think we can guess why.

Not sure if any will be back, but I guess if you have any of the above, they just went up in value... or down lol 

Let's see what happens to the Katana and Mogrich when they receive a similar letter from Toyota and Mercedes-Benz...

• Haha 3

• 1 month later...