• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your Pets

YOUR_DJ

a few days ago we lost ted, he died as i was petting him, rip awesome guy, he tried to go to his litter tray and piddled on the floor then done weird distressed noises and went a bit limp possibly a stroke, dad put him on his favourite cushion on the sofa and some more noises and jerking then he was gone, his heart gave out 😞

4kamXQn.jpg

such a awesome cat he will be sorely missed  😞

wee video of him a few years ago

Edited by Yrkoon
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I used to have a snake many years ago, an Albino Creamsicle Corn Snake which was 2 shades of orange and white when it got bigger it lifter the lid on its vivarium and escaped, moved out of that flat without ever finding it again, wonder if the new tenants ever found  it…………………..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, wolfie1 said:

I used to have a snake many years ago, an Albino Creamsicle Corn Snake which was 2 shades of orange and white when it got bigger it lifter the lid on its vivarium and escaped, moved out of that flat without ever finding it again, wonder if the new tenants ever found  it…………………..

Luckily I haven't had an escape....yet, touch wood I won't.

• Like 1

Used to work with a guy years ago and he had a reticulated python, it was massive and quite often when he got home he would let it out and it would just go about the flat doing its thing, anyway this 1 day he fell asleep and awoke with pressure on his leg and it was in his snake, it was trying to eat him! Well so the story goes he told

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...

Bought a mouth with legs. It's an albino horned frog or pacman frog. It's been named Jabba the hut 😂

For those that don't know about these frogs, well all they really are is a mouth with legs though they hardly ever move. These things are hilarious as they will try eat anything that moves as a result I'm probably more cautious around this frog than I am my snakes 😅

ar7oCxx.jpg

I'll try and get some better pictures and also find a decent video of them on YouTube to post up.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, wolfie1 said:

Go and film feeding it something big, have spent a bit of time watching bullfrogs eating large things on youtube, they are ruthless

It's little bit too small at the moment but it'll get the odd mouse every now and then when it's bigger. If I can I'll try and film some feeding vids once it's had a week or so to settle in.

• Like 1