• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

FPV RC Car how to question ?

AdienMakram

I’m trying to figure out how I can make an rc car to an fpv car and how I can increase the range. I  would  like to https://19216811.cam/use it around the block and may be in a forest preserve. Also does anyone have a suggestion for a good rc vehicle for this? I have a Traxxas stampede and traxxas TRX4 but both seem v ery top heavy and I don’t want to have to chase th https://1921681001.id/ e thing down to flip it over. I can’t find guides or anything on this. 

Edited by AdienMakram

you could power up a vtx and use a screen or googles to receive the signal but like red said being that low and things in the way even with a flat panel antenna the signal would be terrible the cheapest one is to buy a small fpv drone and strap it on top what i did last year out in the open was fine for signal just watch the heat on the vtx as they get very hot without airflow like when flying 👍

My advice would be to use a small fpv screen fitted to TX, and maybe a dumborc radio as it has longer range even better use stick radio lick flysky FSi6X, add a camera and vtx to a car, more likely the stampede see how you get on but you may be dissapointed

6 hours ago, turok007 said:

All depends on power output as most stuff legal for UK is very poor. 

As an rc plane flyer, i really dont know many that keep to the puny limit, a lot of the guys i fly with do 10-20k out with planes and you need a bit of power for that, but i dont fly fpv so just let my friends get on with that stuff