• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Kyosho Blizzard

Shergar

• 3 weeks later...

Always thought these look kinda cool... but agree with yorkshireman I doubt it'd be a very practical RC in England unless perhaps you beefed it up a bit to use in mud

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mch87 said:

Always thought these look kinda cool... but agree with yorkshireman I doubt it'd be a very practical RC in England unless perhaps you beefed it up a bit to use in mud

Might be able to use it tomorrow if the weather forecast is right for tonight!!!! (In Yorkshire) :good:   Jimny day tomos  maybe  😁

• Haha 3

I have a trail king here, not had chance to use it other than a bench test. I hoped to turn it into a fruit basket, maybe would have had more use lol,

C6643087-3945-4-A33-94-EA-60-EA138-B63-E

always had a soft spot just because they’re a little different….

sand, snow, loose gravel basically off road use and you’ll be fine. :good:

Mine has the twin 380 motors and a much more conventional gearbox but needs 2 esc’s to work, the 540 sized version in my opinion is the better layout, using just the commonly used electric set up and once the servo is set up so the brakes work as they should, I’m unsure which diff it uses though and if they’re readily available parts.

battery position is different too I believe, the twin 380 is in the bottom of the tub whereas the 540 have the battery tray under the seats of the cab.