• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Axial/Crawler suspension links.

Gaz!

Hi all,

another step in the clearout, this time it’s all my spare Tamiya parts, some new some used, all still very usable 

please study the pic as this is what you will get (not the storage box though).

all offers considered but please don’t be silly…..

looking for £30 the lot posted recorded. SOLD!

C225-C3-E3-69-BC-45-FF-9-C9-A-C4700-D1-D

Axial high clearance links in green alloy, all threads are good although they are a little scratched up, still work as they should. Threaded in m3

titanium rear upper links, fitted to a rr10 and yeti, could do with a little tweak in the vice. Threaded in m4

£20 for the axial links all in.

£10 for the titanium links all in.

AD348598-7625-4-EFF-8-FA9-C093-BE7-E9592

more to come…..

This lot is all crawler (Axial, Carisma, Hpi, Traxxas) plastics, some new and some used, all still very usable.

there is a metal front bumper that definitely for a hi-lux shell (bruiser?) and a alloy rear bumper as well as a weighted up front Trx4 bumper which has seen some use, as said all very usable just can’t see myself using all the tons of stuff I have and really would like to make some space again lol. SOLD!

8-A9-B35-BE-AD66-4048-B358-625-A065-EB5-

how does £25 posted recorded and fees sound? SOLD!

thanks for looking and stay tuned…..:topbanana:

• Gaz! changed the title to Tamiya parts lot. New and used. Axial crawler links. (Start of a major clearout….)Crawler parts lot added.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Gaz! changed the title to Axial/Crawler suspension links.

If you were to buy something else I had for sale, then yeah I’d include them for a fiver mate but by the time I’ve packed/posted them then travelled to post office it’s just not worth it I’m afraid.

if there’s anything else you want I’ll gladly do them for you for a fiver mate :good: