• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

hello first post

Acezak

38 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

Hi and welcome to the forum :cheers:

Nice car :good:

thank you... i joined RC talk you know not one person said Hi back... is it cos i'm English lol.... used to race a YR4 ohhh to many back to remember lol... but these buggys are a whole new world.... was lucky gave £100 as a rolling chassis yet i'm told has a bunch of upgrades and should of paid double that so was smiling.. although not sure the last owner knew much about suspension setup as it was mis-matched on each wheel... practice day on Sat guess i'll see how my building skills fair after all these years 🙂

Hi Acezak. Welcome to MSUK! Not personally been involved in racing, but looks fun. Good luck with it all tomorrow.

• 3 weeks later...
On 09/08/2021 at 23:05, Yrkoon said:

welcome that looks an asweome car 🙂

Thanks matey... defo caught the bug picking up a YZ4 SF2 at the weekend 🙂

yz4.jpg

yz4body.jpg

• Like 2

On 11/08/2021 at 18:19, Nick said:

Yokomos are great cars, good looking buggy that! 🙂 Welcome to the forum.

totally agree with you not the cheapest yet well made... back in my early 20's damm that was 30 years ago My daughters right i'm old 🙂 sorry mind wondered i raced a Yokomo YR4 LRP motor and forward only MRP ESC and know what i dug it out gave it dust off and ran as good as back then.. 

liking this buggy bug i seem to have 🙂 and picking up a yokomo YZ4 SF2 this weekend...   

yz4.jpg

yz4body.jpg

• Like 1