• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Element RC Enduro based Pre-Runner Build

.AJ.

Built up the IFS this afternoon, all as per the book, ive used a servo I had hanging about, it’s the stock one out of the og Kronos, at 20kg it should be plenty good enough for this build 👍 

EC237-CC1-9502-428-B-9-AF8-BE81-ECD9-D70

• Like 3

1 hour ago, .AJ. said:

Should be ok, the rtr comes with a 12.5kg servo 👍 

The RTR comes with 1.55 wheels tho.
I run pretty wide tires and deep dish rims to offset the narrow wheelbase, and a 30kg on 7v wont move them.
I had to use a 40kg+ brushless servo direct powered on 3s to get any form of consistant steering and it still binds up.
Ifs is a looker not a performer sadly 😞 but i enjoy driving the ifs system when it works, can get places solid axles cant.
Hope you have more luck than me 🙂
looking forward to seeing how your build goes.

Edit: I'm crawling with mine, if your not getting it bound down im sure your choice is fine, just trying to warn you.

Edited by Redback
  • Like 1

Certainly looks an interesting build. I assume that by using rear swings and IFS this is to be a faster rock / off-road basher?. 

Other than traction rolls, I loved the Yeti for this type of use... 

Does anyone know what other model bumpers fit the Enduro???

Edit..... I just watch a YouTube vid and a guy fitted a SSD bumper meant for a TRX4/SCX10ii to his Sendero 👍 

12 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

Does anyone know what other model bumpers fit the Enduro???

Edit..... I just watch a YouTube vid and a guy fitted a SSD bumper meant for a TRX4/SCX10ii to his Sendero 👍 

My brother-in-law has SCX10 ii front and rear bumpers on his Enduro. No fitment issues. :good:

Capture.thumb.JPG.a7c231c89390b267e4ad1aa7bf8c6b73.JPG

• Like 1