• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Team Corally Kronos XTR Rolling Chassis

mydoddy69

JayTee on YouTube has done an unboxing. He normally doesn't thrash anything so won't say much about the durability but it looks good in the video. His came with a second bodyshell too which isn't mentioned on Corally's site. 

• Like 1

I started stripping the electrics out of my V1 yesterday. The XTR is a thing of beauty. I think I’ll get a bash bar before letting it loose at 30ft skywards! Want to protect it as best I can.

I’m pleased to say the diffs and shocks are filled from the box, no idea what weights though...?!

• Like 1

You can spec this pretty well for cheaper than a standard Kraton V5 if you have your own radio already.  not bad. Stick a max8 combo in and a JX ecoboost CLS3627HV in there and thats £550. 

6 hours ago, Jumper said:

You can spec this pretty well for cheaper than a standard Kraton V5 if you have your own radio already.  not bad. Stick a max8 combo in and a JX ecoboost CLS3627HV in there and thats £550. 

Id go lower than 2200kv I reckon a 1800 would be spot on 👍

• 8 months later...
29 minutes ago, horatio said:

My Kronos XTR Detailed Build

As a long time RCTech member, I detailed my Kronos XTR build in a thread.

Surprisingly, literally no-one on RCTech has any interest in the rig and the forum is generally very quiet unless people have found something to argue about. 

I could add all my 'build' posts here, as it seems a more active forum for this kind of rig. 

Would that be OK? 

IMG_20211211_110631.jpg

Feel free to stick up a build thread. Welcome to the forum 👍🏻

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kpowell911 said:

Feel free to stick up a build thread. Welcome to the forum 👍🏻

Thanks! I'll add my thread from the 'other' site here. 

• Like 2