• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

AJ’s Tekno RC MT410 - M2C Game Changer

.AJ.

Looks amazing - really liking that body in that single colour way, which is odd as I've looked at that body before on PL site & WS, MS etc, and always thought the strange green/silver/blue thing going on made the body look quite odd.  This looks pukka.  In fact the whole rig is just superb imo.  I know they're pricey, but they seem to just ooze quality imo - there are other RC's out there similarly pricey, but lacking that really well 'engineered' look.  I have an SCT410 in my basket at this very moment, really trying very hard to not press the button... 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

This thread makes me miss my MT410 massively 🙈 such a lovely handling thing and tougher than most 1/8 monster trucks even out the box, mine was similar spec to yours both electronics and M2C parts wise. The only times I did break I was taking the tbh 😂 

Enjoy it mate and please don’t sell it soon as I might have to buy it 😉

Oh and I had to bite the bullet and get an unbreakable shell too, looks awful but saves constantly repairing or replacing lexan bodies every few run.

• Like 2

Proline did some 'bash armor' shells, non paintable but will take stickers, but there's not much of a range, and the only MT option was a tiny one for stampede etc.  Shame, would have been a nice, but pricey option in 325mm.

• Like 1

Just catching up, glad you finally got to drive the bugger!

I also went with that body and it didn't last long. Settled on a Russian C10 copy in the end which I decorated with some paint pens which seem to hold for a while - Proline thumb screws too...

Actually managed to take mine out today whilst the boy was killing my 4S Outcast.. I just love the handling of these rigs, hard to believe they are monster trucks .. Mines on 6S backflips so yours should handle even tighter on 4S versions 👍

Should sort a build thread really some time....

Enjoy!

• Like 3

Thanks, I’m pretty much done with the build for now. I wouldn’t mind getting some skid plates to help protect the expensive chassis, but the M Line ones I wanted I can’t get now, because the company in Germany have stopped shipping to the UK 😕

3 hours ago, .AJ. said:

They are made of polypropylene, so nothing really sticks to them, well not for long 😂

I even brought the 'proper' sticker set for mine..... they just fell off 😞

Only way I can describe the material is like a thick car wash bucket lol

• Haha 2