• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HOW RC4WD CHEATS US

FREEDOM83

I'm very tired of this brand and its bad work

I open this topic just to make clear what happens with these people .... they filter the comments in their forum and shop and only leave the good comments so their feedback always goes well

If you make a thread with a REAL comment but criticizing them, they decide not to put that thread in their forum, if they make a comment of any of their products in their store, even if it is true what you comment (I have photos of what I criticize) they delete the commentary .

49560058536_051dcb51ba_c.jpgrc4wd by alberto espinosa, en Flickr

I have requested to remove my account and my threads from its painful forum, tired of filters

If you do not want to receive criticism, do your job well, but you do not know who you have encountered, everyone will know about your wrong doing.

This part of the forum is for feedback on members who have sold/bought something from you, not for complaining about other forums/brands.  MAybe this would be better placed in another area of the forum.

I've never dealt with the rc4wd brand or forum, so, I cannot comment on this.

• Like 1

To be fair, the people I've dealt with and the products have always been very good.

I did once have an issue with a shock, they sent me a complete set of four and gave me a 50% discount on my next purchase for the inconvenience.

Not sure about the forum side of it, I don't bother with branded forums apart from the Arrma one, because that's not like most, people are honest and upfront even about issues.

• Like 1

I've met /  know their ex-designer. He definitely has a few things to say about them hence leaving.

Don't get me wrong, i like the stuff they produce and even own one however i've not touched them in years...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Paul Busby said:

Welcome to the world of forums hosted by companies selling stuff.

This is nothing new or unique and is why independent review sites exist.

Even those so called "independent review sites" can be easily tainted or manipulated though.  

I've heard of companies hiring people or offering them goods in exchange just to get them to write good reviews for their products on review sites etc in order to create better sales. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GMballistic said:

Even those so called "independent review sites" can be easily tainted or manipulated though.  

I've heard of companies hiring people or offering them goods in exchange just to get them to write good reviews for their products on review sites etc in order to create better sales. 

I'm not saying there isn't dodgy stuff going on, I'm just saying if you go to a website that has the banner of the company paying for it sprawled across the top, they're not going to overly fond of people posting negative comments about said company. It's their company, their website, their policy, and not worth getting wound up about.

If we find evidence of a seemingly independent site having deals directing them behind closed doors, then it's a different, yet important discussion.

On 20/02/2020 at 21:22, babylon said:

You sound like someone with experience of them. 

Haha, nope, I just believe everyone should be welcome to voice their opinion here. :) As long as it isn't abusive of course. Creates good and balanced discussion.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nick said:

Haha, nope, I just believe everyone should be welcome to voice their opinion here. :) As long as it isn't abusive of course. Creates good and balanced discussion.

Ha ha that sounds  like me with the new FS racing crawler........not been a happy chappie over this one, but on a happy note modelsport will benefit when i go back to a Carisma scale............at some point