• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

The Proline Pro MT 4x4 Thread

.AJ.

It was a toss-up between Tower and RcMart. Tower have a $40 coupon which takes it down to £300 delivered, but will get hit with about £70 duty.

I ordered from RcMart paying £345 delivered but i'm taking a punt that they'll mark it down! :lol:

Longer delivery with RCM too so need to be patient!

Yea I paid £285 and £65 import from Tower, I got a better exchange rate on my Barclay card than PayPal.. Be interesting to see how it does coming from HK, the box isn’t huge, so fingers crossed It sneaks through :good:

Yeah fingers crossed, i've never been hit with anything from them but then i've never ordered something as large as a roller. Fingers crossed! Economy delivery though, could tae up to 30 days! :boredlook:

I know a lot of us order from wherever, but what is Proline parts support like these days? With Traxxas blocking some parts, Proline must have more room on the production line for their own parts? :lol:

Still can't get over how this thing took those awful landings! 

Yea it comes with a 16t pinion and a selection of plastic servo horns, Im going down to 14t pinion tho, I had a quick drive around with the 16t and it seems really overgeared to me, I’ve been told the 16t would be fine for a 2200kv on 3s or a 3500kv on 2s though 

It was the same with the Xmaxx to be fair, the bloody thing would break down like it was going out of fashion. Trouble is, in the early days spares were only available stateside. But I agree, looks like this won't need many! 

Think this'll be my first proper basher since I sold my Slash - and i can't wait!