• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

The Proline Pro MT 4x4 Thread

.AJ.

3 hours ago, .AJ. said:

I can’t see any parts being cross compatible tbh

H, I got it from Towers, I had a $60 off coupon, so came in at around £285 shipped and then £65 customs on top :good:

https://www.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXGYZZ&P=ML

Thanks AJ... one last question, where do I get a $60 voucher from? :D 

Just now, .AJ. said:

Yea the Bullet is pretty poop, I had one when they first came out, it spent more time broken than running :lol: 

It has been pretty good for me, and I have made it very powerful, got most of the issues out of it and the such like. I mean, I don't take it easy. I am using a Tenshock X802L and Max8 ESC so not exactly taking it easy. What electronics are you using/does it come with? I am tempted at the moment. If I can get similar performance but better reliability that would be good, just don't have that much money.

I’ll be running a HW Max10sct, 3660 3200kv on 3s, should be enough for hacking about at 45mph and have plenty of torque for wheelies and flips. I’ll be sticking 500k oil in the centre diff to add more rear traction. All the shocks and diffs will be stripped and filled properly before the first run :good:

• Like 1

Like the look of this! I've had a desire for another MT since selling my X - it was far too big for our little house!

I've got a combo that needs a roller - thats a good enough reason right? :ssh:

• Like 2

No radio box ? and other than stick the esc in with servo tape no other mounting options ? Been doing a little reading up on these and I’m not sure I’d have one over my MT410 to be honest but in saying that there is price difference to consider as its a rather big one lol 

From the vids I’ve seen this thing takes a beating I hope we see you put it through it’s paces ;)

• Like 1

The stock RX position is that gap in front of the pinion gear, I really don’t trust having a £50 RX stuck in there, think I’ll have a look at different RX box, I think it’s the design of Arrma one that I’m not happy with, not the position of it....

Today’s jobs, rebuild shocks with 50wt oil, Green Slime the O-rings and fit these bump stops to the shafts..... 

B43_B4_DCF-95_AA-4183-_ADDA-8_B32_E52_E3

Then Next on to the Diffs, I’ve been advised to go 30k 500k 10k, luckily I’ve got all these in my collection of fluids