• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hobbyking - 5Ah 90C 4S - OFFER!!

atom3624

47 minutes ago, atom3624 said:

Are these the ones you squashed in your x Maxx ? 

What I saw in a brief test of my X-Maxx, it went bananas!!

It is possible the 90C is a little flattering, but I don't reckon it's that far off!!

I'm draining into an XL2, then onto a Toro 'Beast' X524 910KV - and it was singing!!

Hope your findings are similar - price is fantastic, batteries - no issue at all.

Al.

It is possible the 90C is a little flattering, but I don't reckon it's that far off!!

I'm draining into an XL2, then onto a Toro 'Beast' X524 910KV - and it was singing!!

Hope your findings are similar - price is fantastic, batteries - no issue at all.

Al.

Mond, they're very big for 4S, so please check the dimensions - they JUST fit into the X-Maxx battery trays.

X-8S%208S%20Blasted%2020161030-03_zpsqou

Al.

Edited by atom3624