• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Question about a for sale add on here.

Rustypeb89

Hi, sorry if this is the wrong section. 

I'm thinking about selling my old cars, now they are old and some in not very good condition so not expecting much if anything for them but don't have a clue of there value or what to ask do is it ok to make a add with just saying make a offer for them or do I need to put a price on the add? 

Thanks 

Before the vultures start circling, you can either post some pics up and someone I'm sure will be able to give a rough idea or post it up in the sales section for what you think there worth and add will listen to offers, go from there :good:

• Like 1

Thanks will get some pics after work and what condition they are and spares I have for them. Not expecting them to be worth anything but the longer they sit here the more I want to get them running again and just can't afford too or have the time at the moment. 

There is a team associated tc3 and tc4, rclab 7-6.0 and a Schumacher fireblade evo. 

Do some research, look on Ebay or other selling sites. Have a think about what you would be happy with money wise or what there worth to you.

We offer the sales section free to use all we ask is you follow the very simple rules , Putting a price of £1m or nearest offer as recommended above will just see the add removed.