• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Forum Update and Downtime

Nick

Im thinking its time we did away with the post count. Means nothing anymore and is just a competition for some members as they seem to think

the higher the number the better the member. Ive always gone by quality, not quantity :good:

• Like 2

Quantity, not quality is one thing, but seeing if someone is a regular user of the forum gives people peace of mind when deals or trades are being done. 

I would vote for the post count to stay based on that alone. I've made jokes about "willy waving" in the past, but a joke is just that, a joke. 

Quantity, not quality is one thing, but seeing if someone is a regular user of the forum gives people peace of mind when deals or trades are being done. 

I would vote for the post count to stay based on that alone. I've made jokes about "willy waving" in the past, but a joke is just that, a joke. 

We have a very good feedback section to check out sellers. I would rather  go by that than if they can spam the forum with rubbish 

anyone else getting  amessage saying please wait so many sec bewtween searches when your going through the new posts page by page 

I get this, though attribute it to Windows 10 making a mess of my touchpad on the laptop as it doesn't seem to happen when I remember and use the left button instead.

Nick, I still can't upgrade back to gold.  Has to delete all my messages in order to contact someone - I'm a keep em to refer back if needed kinda person so was a bit of an annoyance.

I get this, though attribute it to Windows 10 making a mess of my touchpad on the laptop as it doesn't seem to happen when I remember and use the left button instead.

ive had it about 5 times today  and a quite a few times since the forum came back online its getting really annoying now 

Nick, I still can't upgrade back to gold.  Has to delete all my messages in order to contact someone - I'm a keep em to refer back if needed kinda person so was a bit of an annoyance.

What does it say when you try to upgrade? Screenshot / error messages please. :)