• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

So what Hasn't been done and how long has it been in bits thread

Brandon

had a baja shell since may and still not painted it, its still in its packet lol

mini recon has been waiting for a rx for the last 6 months

it took me almost a year just to solder 2 bullet connectors on my hong nor's esc

been meaning to put together a video of my baja flux since i finished building it 6 months ago

petrol baja got a new engine kill switch and exhaust 4 months ago, still haven't run it to see if it works ok.

been wanting to sell my hubsan x4 for almost a year.

• Like 1

had a baja shell since may and still not painted it, its still in its packet lol

mini recon has been waiting for a rx for the last 6 months

it took me almost a year just to solder 2 bullet connectors on my hong nor's esc

been meaning to put together a video of my baja flux since i finished building it 6 months ago

petrol baja got a new engine kill switch and exhaust 4 months ago, still haven't run it to see if it works ok.

been wanting to sell my hubsan x4 for almost a year.

Jeez, you need to get off your arse and do something lol Edited by andyknight
  • Like 2

got 2 hyper shells to paint from xmas....got the spray....jus not pulled me finger out n got on with em. ..now I rebuilt me boys hyper I may get the urge to do em.....may....

any ideas on what sort of paint scheme you will be doing or you just doing one solid colour?

any ideas on what sort of paint scheme you will be doing or you just doing one solid colour?

not sure..I told me boy nothing to fancy..2 colors max in a basic scheme on his...I might us do mine one soild color. .or though I do like the splatter effect then a white coat all over. ... Edited by evssv

not sure..I told me boy nothing to fancy..2 colors max in a basic scheme on his...I might us do mine one soild color. .or though I do like the splatter effect then a white coat all over. ...

Splatter is nice and easy and looks awesome imo.

Still not started the Savage rebuild but two weeks off work soon so it will be done.

Bought a LC EMB-MT RTR some weeks ago (nearly some months) - looked at it, photo'd it, put it back in the box.

Did you not like that model then? Or was it simply down to time that may not have had?

I have this guy I need to finish

gD9tC3v.jpg

Hull needs to be finished off, weathered etc. Been left so long it's started to collect a little dust and some of the PE parts have been knocked about.

Edited by mond
  • Like 1

Did you not like that model then? Or was it simply down to time that may not have had?

Time.  Love my EMB-1 Buggy - race it often indoors and give it the odd spin round the street, at the skate park etc.  Off to sunny France again soon, took the buggy last year, would quite like to take an 8th this year but space prob means i'll just take the MT.

Time.  Love my EMB-1 Buggy - race it often indoors and give it the odd spin round the street, at the skate park etc.  Off to sunny France again soon, took the buggy last year, would quite like to take an 8th this year but space prob means i'll just take the MT.

Oh awesome! Are you taking the MT for a massive bash in France? That would be something different!

I won't be replacing the broken balance cables on 2 of my lipo's because I ordered the wrong size :(

Can you not send them back and get a refund?

Not fixed the rear diff in the lads Rc18 because its me birthday and he's not round till Friday.

However I may do it anyway as today's turning out pretty rubbish

HAPPY BIRTHDAY  :partytime2:

Lol can't be bothered with partying anymore. Forgot to book today off work and it's all been pretty humdrum tbh....

Bummer. Still, it could be worse......................

havnt re assembled the clutch in the baja, shame as it has a new bzm pipe and obr 30.5 ready to go :sly:

That Baja looks beastly!

Edited by Brandon