• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

TrackStar Vehicle Hauler Backpack help

peterthedrummer

I'm looking to get TrackStar Vehicle Hauler Backpack from http://www.hobbyking.co.uk

http://www.hobbyking.co.uk/hobbyking/store/__42136__TrackStar_Vehicle_Hauler_Backpack.html

But I'm wondering if it will fit the HPI E firestorm inside the bag

HPI E firestorm size

SPECIFICATIONS: Length: 425mm Front Width: 325mm Rear Width: 325mm

I own one,my traxxas slash fits in there perfect and I think the slash is bigger than the firestorm.so u should be OK.The bags seems good for the money only had it a week or so,so not sure on how its going to hold up long term.There's also plenty of pocket space for tools and the like,all in all I'm very happy with it so far.

• 11 months later...

Really can't work out what I did before I got mine!

For a day at the beach in New Brighton I can get my Wheelie King, Blizzard and both the kids boats, all the transmitters and a few tools in a single back - all for the price of a basic school rucksac.

One of the best buys in RC for sure - if you aren't to precious about how you carry your RC's that is. My race cars have to live in a proper rigid hauler.....

I've had mine for a few months, used to use it to get my racing Blitz to the track as I cycled. Now it's used to transport my RR10 Bomber to whichever bash spot I fancy, again due to cycling. Makes it a lot easier to transport.

I agree with all that's been said above, it's a great bit of kit. I was using an old baby changing bag to carry my tools, spares, transmitter, etc and was carrying the car by hand like a loser until the hauler came into my life. Now I take all of the above and more in one easy to carry bag :)

Freebies please Hobbyking ;)

• Like 1

I picked up one last year, and they are good for the price.

The main benefit over a rucksack is the zip top...which gives you the full width to get a car in or our, as well as plenty of pocket space for transmitter, fuel, spares, tools etc.

The straps ain't great....but for the £££ I won't complain!