• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

what did santa bring you?

stretch

Excellent QRC :) hoping to go to Bawsey soon?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Could be its first outing post brake in, kill switch and outers to be fitted tomorrow, just about to order a pipe and she will be ready to go.

• Like 1

Merry Christmas chaps.

I received a Wild Willy 2, a Hornet Metallic Black anniversary edition and an HPI speed controller for my upcoming Bruiser build from my wife and kids. (I bought the bruiser myself but didn't open the outer packaging until today so it's a double whammy for me ;)

gallery_28308_2482_160248.jpg

• Like 1

Merry Christmas chaps.

I received a Wild Willy 2, a Hornet Metallic Black anniversary edition and an HPI speed controller for my upcoming Bruiser build from my wife and kids. (I bought the bruiser myself but didn't open the outer packaging until today so it's a double whammy for me ;)

gallery_28308_2482_160248.jpg

Someone has a busy few pleasant building days in front of them, remember many years ago having my face pressed up against the shop window staring at The Hornet box and being amazed!

New bike tyres, snap on coat and fleece, LOTS of chocolate and sweets, snap on tools, survival bits, dvd's, walking boots, clothes and 2 zippo lighters with hand-warmers.

Some other bits and bobs...

Nowt rc related

Sent from my Fingers using the Tinternet

I didnt ask for anything this year but still got some really nice goodies.

Money from my dad and uncle 

a sweet justice league t shirt from aunt

the obligatory lynx set..I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRIIIICAA!!!! 

chocolates 

A ratcheting spanner set from mum, something ive wanted for a while..freaking sweet 

Couple of books on training puppies as well 

main thing for me was this little bugger, Bentley .love him

10393671_10155020236405574_2885298226751

• Like 1

got some shoes called duffers that dont fit.

pair of sports jogging bottoms , that i would never even wear.

if i am honest, hand on heart honest.

this year is been one of those years you wish you could erase from the timeline of life.

have sat and watched people smile , stuff faces till they feel sick etc etc.

but all the while i sit not able to smile or eat anything remotley nice. 

my christmas dinner, yeah it was a bowl of soggy damp supernoodles a gift from the NHS when they tore out my pearlys. 

i got myself a rc tank, used it once now it sits waiting for summer so i can enjoy it. (winter time for me is the worse, i cant feel my fingers or toes )

Sorry to read you've had health issues TC, I wish you all the best for recovery. I'm guilty of taking my health for granted until recently, the minute something rocks that, you quickly appreciate that without your health you really have nothing.

I've just spent the last three days mostly laid up with back issues (muscle and nerve 'trigger points' I believe) except for a meal each day with friends or family that I've had to grimace my way through in agony so can empathise a little with you there.