• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Yeti XL reveal pics

TWINSET

well the big squid review is in.  lol    i got all the info i wanted from reading between the lines.

i like the size of it.  but the ground clearance is not much   also the battery box  hinges are going to take a right beating. 

Edited by turok007

Too much plastic whilst trying to keep it realistic.

Those trailing link plastic mount points look like they won't take much.

Should be a brace between the towers.

Should come with it's own shelf and you're sorted.

Still, 3rd time now, it does look nice!!

Al.

• Like 1

In all honesty, im not sure what to think, in the looks department i quite like it, the batt boxes do look small but dont forget this rig looks quite large, the battery boxes on sav flux look small in comparison, the centre rear drive shaft looks plastic ??? On 6s ?? Really ?? I dont think so, the plastics will be like cheese which is normal axial quality, i bet its going to cost around 600/700 smakers and im not paying that when the plastics are cheese flavour, on a 200 rig like the scx10 i can kinda justify it as the scx10 is a scale truck that crawls along, on a big rig like this its a big no, the normal axial way is buy it, then upgrade it untill not much left is axial, i for one do not expect to pay 600+ to then start spending on upgrades, it should be strong and reliable out the box imo.

Hmmmmm

Perhaps it is my eyes, however, on the whoops sections on the video, the rear right wheel appears to be spinning at an odd angle?

Ballooning tyres to the max, another rebranded castle set up, and 6s?? Really??