• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Can someone value my truck please?

madMARTYNmarsh

Hi people, I hope you are all well.

After a while of not being able to use my truck, I have decided to sell it. It's been sat on my wardrobe for 4 months and I have no intention of using it because other things are taking up my time so I may as well sell it.

It is an HPI savage x 4.6

P1070861-Copy.jpg

It has extended and lowered IRC tvp's. The orgiinal HPI tvp's are included also.

IRC big bore shocks are fitted. The original HPI a big bore shocks are included.

A 3 speed gear box is fitted, the original 2 speed gear box is included.

Reverse gear with mixer is included.

Metal HPI exhausts fitted.

Battery indicator is fitted.

HPI sway bar set is fitted.

Suspension conversion setup is fitted.

It comes with the original she'll (pictured) that is in excellent condition as well as a hum vee shell that I painted my self.

Two sets of wheels. The original savage wheels are in nearly new condition, the tread is like new. The second set are aluminium wheels with HPI dirt bonz glued and belted, they have never been used.

Radio gear is included, it is just the standard HPI stuff but it is 2.4ghz and works fine.

There are lots of other bits and pieces that I can't think of off the top of my head. All this needs to run a spur gear and a slipper pad. I could have those replaced if needed.

Obviously because the spur gear is off the truck needs a small amount of re-assembly.

Here's some other pictures... I can take others if needed.

IMAG0008.jpg

P1070879.jpg

P1070874.jpg

P1070869.jpg

P1070864.jpg

P1070878.jpg

P1070877.jpg

P1070867.jpg

P1070881.jpg

Edited by madMARTYNmarsh

to get the maximum return on this as you can i recommend you split as tvps and shocks cozt a fortune new but on a rtr truck they dont fetch alot they kinda stop at 300ish ive seen trucks that have lrp and similar specs go for 200ish and less

to you maybe but not to a lot of savage freals like myself :) the shocks and fitting kit are your offering price alone

Looking on youtube unboxing, It has a full plastic chasis I thought that was bad as it could break easily?

Wrong thread sorry.

Edited by tolska

Very similar spec to mine (although I've just converted mine to brushless) and I wouldn't want to let it go for less than

• Like 1

Problem is djyjrlz I am literally unable to take the parts off. It takes 2 hands to use a screw driver amongst other tools and I don't have 2 hands.

id take the shocks and the integy bjts right away mate

take it down the lhs tell him the situation and chuck him a tenner with a beeer on top he wont say no

• 6 months later...

I know it's been a long time since I posted this thread, life got in the way of me replying and then my memory being crap took over after that. I still have the truck, still sat on my wardrobe collecting dust lol

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you that offered advice, very nice of you and it's massively appreciated.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...