• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hangin' yer loo roll

Noj

Hangin' yer roll  

37 members have voted

1. 1. How do you hang yer loo roll?

• I'm an educated person, who hangs with the end sheet hanging OVER the roll
    • I was dragged up and let the end sheet dangle UNDER the roll

It has to be over, no question. I cant believe some barbarians would willingly go under! 

Dont talk to me about the stuff we had at school, flat sheets of what seemed to just be small sheets of tracing paper! Many days of ring sting followed.

It has to be over, no question. I cant believe some barbarians would willingly go under! 

Dont talk to me about the stuff we had at school, flat sheets of what seemed to just be small sheets of tracing paper! Many days of ring sting followed.

They were dark days at school with the cheap toilet roll. Sometimes I'd use the glass paper from RM as it was softer.

Another member of the 'wrong club'.

I expected better standards, Mr Sehra, better standards.... Of all forum members, you were in the least likely to enter the vat club....amazing how quickly things change ;)

• Like 1

I am abit weird with toilets....all toilets must be cleaned inside and out, along with top and underside of seat before I can take a pew, dropping the kids off with no protective landing area is not an option as even minor splashback will result in me crying into my cornflakes.

Toilet paper must be of the high quality variety (I recommend the Andrex shea butter loo roll, feels like you have moisturised after cleaning!!)

The way my loo roll hangs is of the least importance to me, with two toddlers running riot round the house I am lucky if I can find the loo roll before actually having an accident so once I have found the roll I do not let it out of my sight until its duties have been fulfilled.

• Like 1

Another member of the 'wrong club'.

I expected better standards, Mr Sehra, better standards.... Of all forum members, you were in the least likely to enter the vat club....amazing how quickly things change ;)

One shall not indulge in raising higher standards to accommodate the position of loo roll,therefore i am Manny and will apply the execution of boiling oil.

See what i did there?

:P

• Like 1

Next poll - are you a a neat folder or just grab a bunch and wipe? Fold all the way and the folds have to be symmetrical in length.......yes i know, far too much time on my hands. :D

Under should be illegal, nothing worse than trying to get some paper and it is stuck to the wall after someone had a shower and the steam on the tiles soaked up into it like a wick and turned the whole roll into a fat wet lump.

Come at us noj !

I think it's when you break it off the role :lol: When it's over and you pull the whole role goes loose,but when it's under it breaks at that piece.

This can be the justification of our choice agreed Ste? :lol: 

I think it's when you break it off the role :lol: When it's over and you pull the whole role goes loose,but when it's under it breaks at that piece.

Yes !

Also other reasons that are weird like when under it stays put once the windows are open but over flaps about and unravels on the floor. Plus it looks neater running down the wall than just sitting out

Without wishing to urinate upon your bonfire, your logic is flawed: by hanging over, it is simply a case of unravelling the required amount of sheet age with the right hand, then, hold the roll with the left, just above the correct perforations, and tear off, with no chance of unravelling.

Hanging under makes this an far more tricky process, and is at the very least likely to lead to sheet wastage, at worst, a great unravelling around the foot area.

In respect of 'wind unravelling', I can honestly say, hand on heart, that I've never experienced such an event, or met anyone who ever has. Our bathroom window is always open, and even on the stillest of days, there is always a draft within the house... ;)

• Like 1