• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Be Careful

snoopystorm

I wouldn't normally hit a woman but in her case I think I would of slapped her stupid although

having said that I think she's not quite right in the head anyway

I am all for personal empowerment n all that

but you seriously need to be wrong in the head to go up to a stranger and start doing things like that.

"quick ermagherd call the 5-0 for no reason!" hate people like her. and whats worse if he wasnt recording it she would of ended having him done for crimes he never committed? so wrong

Only in the good old USA !.

^^ this^^

she was a right fruit loop that and the rise in women being violent is crazy they really do like to push the boundries of dont hit the opposite sex and if he would of touched her it would of swayed completly in her favour even though she quite clearly attacked him,maybe she is on the jenny craig diet hunger does strange things to people...

She would have been a condidate for dentures if she had come at me like that. Girl or not. Too many people sticking their beaks where its not wanted.

Problem is, that will seriously 'damage' that poor lad for quite a while.

MOST women are not like that.

Seriously worrying many of the videos that come out of 'good 'ol' !!

Al.

What that clip doesn't show is if he had been filming people on the beach, or if he even had a camera attached to the quad. I'd like to know more details.

http://photographyisnotacrime.com/2014/06/07/crazed-woman-attacks-man-flying-camera-drone-public-beach-connecticut/

and

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2166845

The quadcopter footage  

Edited by gavin28

Doesn't appear to be anything creepy about the footage there.

Lovely area.

Does highlight the potential for 'big brother' / pervert snooping and most wouldn't be any the wiser!

Al.

Doesn't appear to be anything creepy about the footage there.

Lovely area.

Does highlight the potential for 'big brother' / pervert snooping and most wouldn't be any the wiser!

Al.

Yeah, they're called satellites! ;)

You're correct though, that footage was so high you could not make out much detail of the people on the ground. I think she's just another nutter in our crazy little world.

Photography isnt a crime and in a public place he has as much right to take pictures and film as anyone else.

If the drone had been flying low above a womens changing area or hovering above a Nudist beach then yes I could see argument.

But as is she has no right to launch into an attack like that. It`s similar to knocking the crap out of someone for taking pictures in a park on a sunny day.

Id also add that in the video the number of people about would suggest he was in a reasonably quiet and secluded part of the beach.

Ludicrous!!!

Edited by Colicab

Wonder what she was doing to get that angry, that videos made me want a quadcopter now,could fly it off my balcony! Although it would mean spending the truggy money I've saved up!

But guess I can't fly a truggy off the second floor balcony... Or can I?

Sorry rambling on here!!!

Good find mate.