• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Tamiya 58594 Lowride Pumpkin

TWINSET

Im loving this, looks way cool, although has been done plenty before, theres one on ebay at the moment, pumpkin was my very first rc way back so ill be having one of these.

Saw this roumered a couple of weeks ago. Won't need that grey bumper on my shelf :)

Also, got a spare m03 that I was going to sell. Got a black lunchbox shell I don't really want (prefer the yellow). I see a project coming.

This thread makes me chuckle.

Are Tamiya actually going to release this? Not a lot of point really. Most of the potential buyers can make it themselves with an MOxxx kit and a Pumpkin shell. The fanbase did this first, and this looks like it's going to inspire more projects than purchases!

Go buy an M03, slap on a selection of the Lunchbox/Pumpkin/WW shells and see what works!

Most of the potential buyers can make it themselves with an MOxxx kit and a Pumpkin shell.

Tamiya have imo always inspired creativity.  They can release it for the lazy ones but I don't think they'll be offended by us old timers chucking our own together.  It's just nice to see :)

Edited by Deafty