• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your Buggy!

1/8 is so much more fun due to what they'll put up with, and much more affordable when it comes to spares

+1 on that.

1/8th buggies are made from as close to "unobtanium" as you will find... 

i.e. their size makes them big enough to have really strong components relative to their weight and take a decent motor/battery... but they are still small and light enough.

• 4 weeks later...

Losi 8ight 3.0P1040300_zpskbngbzv4.jpgP1040301_zpsvgq0shgf.jpgWhat was intended as a racer that ended up never happening, ended up being an excersise in buying fancy bits, Unusual alloy wing mount more alloy here and there to weigh it down, and carbon fibre mud guards to lighten it lol Added the wheels today Until i run-in the novarossi it will remain a shelfer that i will slowley get more bits here and there. Ive got a 2.0 for bashing so theres no danger of this getting intentionaly ruined.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, Wirralnitronoob said:

698912491d069685b10e2ac65a8704e2.jpg5d42d2e575071d20e26795a10562db75.jpg thunder tiger eb4 brushless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mean looking buggy, but is it Fast and Furious or a bit of a Monster?

• Like 1

Mean looking buggy, but is it Fast and Furious or a bit of a Monster?

cheers pal,sofar it has got a wpsc8 esc in and a turnigy 1900kv motor and is plenty fast enough but i have just orderd a quicrun 150amp so i have the option to put 5/6slipos in,so should be faster again,

i got a good selection of mod1 pinnys for it too so i will be doins some speed runs pretty soon,next order will be a better motor i think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1