• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

sending parcell

hydro

how long does it normal take you to send parcels  that you have sold 

a 1to2 days

b 3to4

c 4to5 days

d longer than a week

my self i like to get them sent out the same day were possible or the next working day if i missed the last post

so would you say a week is taking the pee

a week is a bit excessive, but with a private sale you are at the mercy of other people's private/working lives.. Of course the flip side of that is that rather than leave you frustrated your seller could have at least popped you an email yo advise of a delay..

im torn between just getting a refund via paypal or just give it till the weekend to see if the said item arrives or i get an email advising me what the seller is upto my head is saying give it till the weekend but on the other hand somthing is telling me just to claim a refund

Just email the seller, ask when it will be posted, and await their response. Appreciate it is hugely tedious (I am myself, overdue an item from an ebay seller) but you have to do things right yourself, that way then IF a claim is made, you have the evidence to back up your case, and the high ground of knowing you did the right thing

'tis a sad fact of life that in order to get a satisfactory resolution to a problem, the injured party often has to put in a lot of time and effort.

OR, simply boil the seller in oil. 

Have you made contact with the seller? At least sent a breezy hello any chance of an eta on the item? Seems pointless starting a dispute before establishing the facts..

• Like 1

yes iv already contacted the seller and this is his reply

yeah will do mate, just waitin for funds to transfer from paypal to my bank so i can get the packing materials. will get tyre size asap. been busy trying to find my missing cats, gettin a mates stolen bike back plus other odd jobs, been busy as frig

its not the most informed details as to when or if there going to send the item

Yeah he doesn't sound filled with urgency really, if it were me I'd wait the prescribed ten days to open a case for non receipt and then message the seller stating your intention to open a dispute and then open one, after that I'll alway give a seller 24hrs to respond and if I don't get one I escalate to a claim giving as much info as possible in the message box regarding the problem.

Try to be as measured as possible in your responses and your should get a result..

I'l wait the prescribed ten days to open a case for non receipt and then il message the seller stating my intention to open a dispute hopefully the seller will see this thread and it will give him the kick in the butt to get it sorted out

• Like 1

well iv pm/ed the seller stating my plans so fingers crossed  this makes him get his head in gear if not i will name and shame him wich i dont like doing but feel every one should know with what sort of person there dealing with

yes iv already contacted the seller and this is his reply

yeah will do mate, just waitin for funds to transfer from paypal to my bank so i can get the packing materials. will get tyre size asap. been busy trying to find my missing cats, gettin a mates stolen bike back plus other odd jobs, been busy as frig

its not the most informed details as to when or if there going to send the item

sounds like someone I dealt with off here...are they gold members ?

well bit of an update from the seller but not sure how true it is so what would you do

a file a dispute and get a refund

b leave it till wensday next week and see what comes of it

sorry mate, im not havin you on. ive had trouble with paypal and gettin scammed recently. they said the money should be transfered 4-7 working days from monday and since its not cleared yet, it should be on monday

well bit of an update from the seller but not sure how true it is so what would you do

a file a dispute and get a refund

b leave it till wensday next week and see what comes of it

sorry mate, im not havin you on. ive had trouble with paypal and gettin scammed recently. they said the money should be transfered 4-7 working days from monday and since its not cleared yet, it should be on monday

Just start the dispute, he's had enough time to sort himself out, to be fair if he hasn't got the money to send the gear he's selling I wouldn't place too much stock in anything he's telling you..

You can always cancel the dispute if the gear turns up..

cheers smash think thats what im going to be doing as its not looking good from my point of view

how can you sell somthing that you dont even have the cash to post it with

this is the message iv just sent the sell tell me if you think im being a  cobhead 

not a very satisfactory answer mate you can see the money is in your paypal so why not just post the item i payed you for if i had known it was going to be this much hassle i wouldnt have bothered to buy it so if i dont get a tracking number by tommorow evening then im opening a dispute with paypal for a refund as iv been fair with you and given you plenty of time to get it sorted out

cheers smash think thats what im going to be doing as its not looking good from my point of view

how can you sell somthing that you dont even have the cash to post it withif payed using p-p

if payed with p-p they can tranfer cash into there bank within 2 hrs but usally it in there in 2nds so he must have the cash to post it out unless it been blown on another item etc,  

i like to post my items same or next day tracked an only with nxt day delivery i treat buyers like i would like to be treated as a buyer but not everyones like it,   

• Like 1