• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

F1 discussion thread

(-:AD:-)

I'm really interested in seeing the lotus car. From the photos it looks like the two prongs at the front are different lengths. Be interesting to see what it does.

As for McLaren not having a title sponser, I dont think its that bad as Honda is coming in next year for them with the engines and maybe be the main sponsor too?

Anyway, excited to see what this no era brings!

I'm not even gonna say what that reminds me of...

I don't think I've seen a nice looking front end on any car yet, save perhaps the redbull. The Ferrari looks like a hoover.

• 1 month later...

thought I would bring this back as the season starts tomorrow.

I think hamilton will win the championship.

Wont watch the live sky program because I dont like the comentaters.

Bbc high lights

Edited by (-:AD:-)

i'm hoping red bull just flop so much they can't even get a race finished.

don't know about everyone else but it seem's every sport you watch the leaders or winners are covered in red bull logos!

i would like hamilton to win it sure or any other english driver! also i don't want the stuck up arrogant class a reject that is alonso to win either!

race's where we don't know who will win etc is what i really want.

last year was so predictable, oh it's going to be seb again... fun.. turned it off after a couple of races and never watched another after that.

Edited by Bonez

I too had not see the cars in action untill the race, and I do miss the old sound.

Think I will get used to it soon though.

nice to button up there and mclaren doing well.

great race rosberg, shame about hamilton and massa.

They need proper antilag systems that spit flames and pop, crack and bang :)

Not this stupid electric nonsense that spins the turbo off throttle.

I like the sound of the cars themselves, just needs to be a shed load louder.

I really like how the first race went.

I didn't watch it, but the result... oh yes!

It's looking good for Mercedes and will look good/better for Hamilton when he finally gets given a reliable car!!!

Will bad luck "brian" Massa finally get the chance to shine now he isn't following Alonso around (on a good day lol)?  His team mate did half OK.

Just so glad Red Bell end Bull have got a little situation on their hands, errr I mean HERR FINGER on their hands!  ;)

No, I don't want to see them run away with the title again!

Catch up and make the title worth seeing down to the wire, but win? Nope. 

Finally we can see others fighting for the championship. Yes it's early days but so far, so good.

It's looking good for Mercedes and will look good/better for Hamilton when he finally gets given a reliable car!!!

Will bad luck "brian" Massa finally get the chance to shine now he isn't following Alonso around (on a good day lol)?  His team mate did half OK.

Just so glad Red Bell end Bull have got a little situation on their hands, errr I mean HERR FINGER on their hands!  ;)

Finally we can see others fighting for the championship. Yes it's early days but so far, so good.

Edit... Hmm I guess I hit the repeat waffle button instead off post? lol!

Edited by ta05