• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

have you had a problem RC

mentalpatient

problem rc  

41 members have voted

1. 1. was your first RC a problem ridden lump?

• YES
    • NO
    • I am a dunce and don't have an RC

I had a TC4.........

Worst purchase ever....

I only ever finished a couple of races with it, and i had it for a few months. If i went remotly fast it would break, diffs were a problem, shocks, wishbones, motor mount you name it, it probably broke.

miss read

Menace 21, useless appauling weak ass peice of junk, 9 months, £1k+ and approx 4 hours run time excluding the brake in. Constantly broke no matter what I did, a pathetic excuse for a rc which put me off schumacher for good.

Of course i've broken bit and bobs, but none of my RCs have ever been particularly problematic. Just minor issues fixed or tweaked in a few minutes :D

Although, i've always had direct access to a couple of people who've been playing with glo stuff, and RC in general for a looong time, so that helped when i was starting B)

twas me :lol:

couldnt find out how to change so kept hidden :ph34r:

never had any major problems with my cars, CEN MT2 was a bit weak but then again i shouldnt have treated it like a Sav lol, or worse than i do my sav now anyway. and the sav just keeps on goin, so im well pleased with both my trucks :D

my 1st electrics wernt, as i just kained em, then got bored of charging left em in shed,

got a nitro, and oohhh how i hated that peice of junk it was a cen so enuf sed :(

Brakes - high idle - Poor range - Crappy DDD noises

Glad the evo was sorted tho...

Till the engine seized

Ziggy

lol Josh! trust u to vote no R/c

My first RC has been surprisingly reliable though I haven't really pushed it too hard yet - no breakages as yet. My M18MT though has broken a few times and has lots of little niggles too. I've spent loads on it but still it continues to break. Fantastic car when it works well, but I'm continually ploughing more money in to it :(

gh.

Yeah the first car i had was a pile of poo. it was a Kyosho purten alpha gp3, i spent hundreds on it and it was still a pile of poo. now it is just sat at home gathering dust

hadnt had any major problems yet ..... "Touch wood".

The tuning on my Sav and Hyper has been a bit niggly, but then I'm pretty new to this and quite enjoy the tinkering around with them. Must be the engineer in me coming out.

my first rc was the stampede can't say i've had any problems when i got it and had it for a year, then all the electrnics smoked so i bought a mini-t.

the mini-t hasn't gone for 2 consecutive (sp) runs ever :lol: